Sign in to follow this  
dragon zen

[SP]BlackHole-SP (Highest Density Close Combat! AdvancingPower in AA3!!)

DIY your High Density Close Combat!! The 4F AdvancingPower in Arma3!!!

Features:

This mission present high-density close combat, with all kinds of weapons, units and supports. And you can design your own battle with various opinions!!

Generally, the major feature of my mission is 4F:

1.Furious: In this mission, your emeny appear in front of you and friends come from behind. Battlefield will move with position of groups, so every meter is valuable.

With new AI script, AI teams will also call support and that make battle more crazy! You can set battlefield smaller (see "Flexible") to enjoy CQB!

2.Flexible: Firstly, size of battleground, number of groups, time, weather, so many options let you make your own battle. Most of options can be change DURING the game by Radio 0-0-9!

Secondly, system will search exist weapons and vehicle automaticly, so that you can enjoy your downloaded Weapons and Vehicles in this mission! You can replace soldiers and vehicle for AI groups.

3.Fruitful: Firstly, you can enjoy all kinds of weapons and vehicle. Call several support including Artillery, AH and Satellite...which make the battlefield more colorful.

Secondly, there are 3 SubMissions in this version, in which you can fly AH or Jet or be a sniper. Bullet camera is availiable for SubMissions.

Thirdly, You can act as soldier and give leadership to AI. You can also switch position in Helicopter to enjoy the gunner.

4.Fantastic: Some supply such as Detection, Teleport and SmokeWall and so on, are not that realistic. And you will also get welfare if you lack of money or scores. All of these are designed for an enjoyful experience!

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/Missions folder.

Download:

Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21874

I have released it to SteamWorkShop and you can track it easily, don't forget to support it, :D

Altis: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179971427

Stratis: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179972069

Other Versions:

This mission now have 8v8 MP version!!!

Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25276

BI Forum: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?161371-MP-TDM-BlackHole-(Highest-Density-Close-Combat-with-AI-system!!)

ChangeLog:

1. Fix bug about Arrow in Dialog

2. Adjust some preset weapons

1. Add bullet camera for all units.

2. Add bullet tracer script provided by community editor.

3. Adjust the information of weapons.

1. Support AllinArma Mod and Other Mod

2. Add Kill Mode and Money Mode

3. Adjust the economy system.

1. Fix the bug that no setting menu.

2. Fix the bug when AI call AH at beginning

3. Fix the bug UAV in AH list.

4. Add UAV and Static Bags to buy.

5. Add Urban OPF.

1. Fix the bug that cannot buy Binocle

2. Ammobox now created when game begin.

1. Add New Weapons and Vehicles.

2. Add BackGround AA Vehicle, BG Mortar and BG chopper.

1. Buy weapons script updated

2. Fix the redscreen or blur after death.

3. Fix other bugs.

Thankslist:

THANK piko, swagger and other friends in Chinese community: They teach me lots of skill and help me to solve lots of trouble.

THANK thumsonb: His awesome mission Flashpoint:Chernarus give me the basic idea how to create and respown infantry and vehicles, and he allow me to use those codes in his scripts.

THANK Mr.Murray: his handbook for scripts teach me a lot things as I am a new learner.

THANK Chicago: He taught me how to use camera.

THANK Big Dawg KS: He release his bullet camera code.

THANK Hypnomatic: He release his bullet tracer code.

THANK others for some code: ruebe for selectbestplace; R3 for their cargo drop code.

jb1urC9fVtxNcW.jpg

Edited by Dragon Zen
Combined SP and MP

Cool thanks Dragon Zen. I really enjoyed this in Arma 2 and was wondering if you would update to A3.

Have a good August 1 (Army Day) :)

Hi Dragon Zen!

Nice to see you back, one of my favourite missions has made it to Arma 3 and is still great fun :)

Can you please tell me the best way to reduce the amount of vehicles again, so that they are very rare.

Thanks!!

First of All, Thanks for your support my friends

=====

Hi Dragon Zen!

Can you please tell me the best way to reduce the amount of vehicles again, so that they are very rare.

Well, reduce the amout of vehicles.... This is controlled by AI system, if AI have enough money, they will buy vehicles. If you know how to edit mission, I could tell you how to change AI system:

In BlackHoleSP.Stratis\AI\GroupLevel\GroupLevelManager.sqf, you can search out a line like:

_moneyLV=[(TeamArray select _faction select 3 select 1)*_moneymutilV,0.5,_HVDown,1,_money]call LinerABX;

This decide how AI buy LV (Light Vehicle). And:

(TeamArray select _faction select 3 select 1)*_moneymutilV , this is low end of money require to buy LV. And 0.5, this is low end of percentage to buy LV, you can change this lower.

_HVDown, this is high end of money, and 1 is high end of percentage, you can also change 1 lower.

Then, _money, is the money AI team have, with a liner calculation, you have a percentage between 0.5 to 1, to buy a LV. More money, percentage is higher.

=======

Or, I can only tell you how to totally close the vehicles, you can find the opinion as LightVeh On, HeavyVeh On, and that will close all cars and amored. More importantly, you can't buy vehicles too if you do so!! Or, maybe you can close LightVeh buy for all groups, and set some background group of light vehicles, if you just want very rare vehicle on battleground, don't know whether this is ok.

Hey thanks, that last option sounds like what I'm after, very rare to see vehicles. And yeah, I'll look more closely at the ai money options, I always just left it default.

Nice mission, thanks Dragon Zen ! :bounce2:

You only update in steamworkshop.

Could you plasae also update the new version in the link?

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:17 ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 ----------

HI You did a good job. I love it~

But you only update new version in SteamWorkShop, your link (at the down page) is still old version(0918). Could you please renew it? Thanks~

You only update in steamworkshop.

Could you plasae also update the new version in the link?

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:17 ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 ----------

HI You did a good job. I love it~

But you only update new version in SteamWorkShop, your link (at the down page) is still old version(0918). Could you please renew it? Thanks~

Thanks for your support ef770409. I renew at SteamWorkShop because somebody report bug there and I don't know whether it is same with the one at armaholic. There is no essential change so I didn't upload new version to ArmaHolic.

I'm really busy for these days, if I have important update later, I will post it to Armaholic too, :D

Hey Bro,

Im using your mission for testing BCombat, still a great mission and i always wish i could try this online PVP.

The GUI is looking a lot better .P

The new rush/kill/money modes are a great idea,

Some ideas... i was thinking what might be useful is the ability to disable individual units in the first screen where you can decide factions, also i was thinking another option that would be nice is the ability to place objectives the same way you place camps in the beginning, this way you can focus combat to certain areas on the map within the combat radius.

Another thing is the smoke on the crates when i respawn can sometimes make my system tremble, could there be an option to have no smoke.

Great to see you still developing this :D

I believe the mission still can port to any map, you just need to depbo it and port it to what ever map you whish, the mission itself consists of only one unit.