Sign in to follow this  
noblesteve

Mirrored Model isn't mirrored in export

When I made my model in blender, I used a mirror modifier so I would only have to work on one side. However, when I export it into oxygen 2, only one side of my object is visible. Is there any mirror option in oxygen 2?

When I made my model in blender, I used a mirror modifier so I would only have to work on one side. However, when I export it into oxygen 2, only one side of my object is visible. Is there any mirror option in oxygen 2?

Yup, unsurprisingly it's called 'Mirror' - there will be two buttons with the classic 'mirror' icon on them (vertical and horizontal). Choose your mirror plane by selecting a vertex/point on that plane, pressing C and then Shift-C, then copy paste the half model, and use either the vertical or horizontal mirror option to mirror the pasted geometry. Remember to reverse the faces (W) after mirroring.

collapse the modifier before export from blender