Sign in to follow this  
darkxess

Your mods being stolen and ported to GTA IV

I have just found YuraPetrov's HH-60J Jayhawks on the GTA IV modding site here.

But by clicking on the author of the supposed mod SkylineGTRFreak I noticed on his private site MANY mods from the ArmA games on there.

This needs to stop! I remember a few months back too that he was porting stuff to GTA IV and he was contacted by BIS after I contacted them.

But it seems this guy doesnt listen, also the site GTA IV mods are doing nothing about it! I have contacted them too.

What can be done for modders work which is being ripped like this obviously without permission.

Edit: look at ALL his mods released which MOST are stolen and even many from Battlefield 3. Its unbelievable...

Holy crap, just noticed this is from ArmA 3 too, the stealth hawk! so this is serious now, he is ripping official stuff too!

Edited by DarkXess

He can go to the eternal pissing heaven.

Yeah ok, its ok to be angry but watch your language :P

At least he says that the models are ripped from Battlefield 3. Not so much ArmA. Try reporting his blog too.

Probably a college kid with a student version of 3DSMax since the "normal" person who would pay $4,000 for a 3D modeling program wouldn't normally be the kind to rip models like that.

What's funny is that he is blaming OTHERS for stealing HIS mods in one of his posts :rofl:

Why hasn't he been stopped yet?

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 ----------

Is that Bomber Gnats?

---------- Post added at 03:14 ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 ----------

Someone tell Dice/EA, they will put a stop to him.

Holy crap, just noticed this is from ArmA 3 too, the stealth hawk! so this is serious now, he is ripping official stuff too!

That's not the a3 stealth black hawk.

That's not the a3 stealth black hawk.

You sure about that mate? I compared the img to the one in A3 and look perfectly match! here is another one which is better viewing.

sa-mp-035.png

and that unit does no way look like a unit from A3. Same goes for the map which the picture is taken in.

Battlefield 3? There are no black hawk type helicopters in Battlefield 3. And the engine is too hard to get into and so much advanced.

You sure about that mate? I compared the img to the one in A3 and look perfectly match! here is another one which is better viewing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dqdnksk8JGg/UfUIUq6wL3I/AAAAAAAAEVo/3gun1iw9qEM/s640/sa-mp-035.png

and that unit does no way look like a unit from A3. Same goes for the map which the picture is taken in.

That one is perhaps, but not the one you linked to in my quote.

The unit looks ripped from Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I think his name is Voodoo. The black hawk looks exactly like the Arma 3 one. This has to be stopped. :mad: