Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Internet luvvin

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Sep. 29 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know why people would intentionally look for love or a partner on the net. My suggestion, take some friends (if you have any) and go to a popular bar, or something like that. You would be surprised at how many people you can start a conversation with, or how many people start them with you. Besides, talking with a person in real life is much better than reading text on a monitor.

When it comes to building social skills (and real friends), the P.C. simply won't cut it.

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

I totally agree!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 30 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The kids in my class and a grade or two below me act like they are 20 years old or on Jerry Springer, makes me want to die when I am around it. Hmmm Proms next year! Oh wait I will just be plaing OFP! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

poor kid!

Go get some girls damnit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 01 2002,13:48)

but then I could not post my witty posts for 48hrs.  

Please post them, please please please please please        <span id='postcolor'>

Ok here they are. wink.gif

Mr. Pan and Mrs. Tinkerbell

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Think about that for a second. He's looking for a fairy who considers "herself" as a female.<span id='postcolor'>

Sadly enough he found her, for while. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">poor kid!

Go get some girls damnit!<span id='postcolor'>

And loose money on a 2 week "puppy love" relationship?? Bahhhhh!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 01 2002,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">poor kid!

Go get some girls damnit!<span id='postcolor'>

And loose money on a 2 week "puppy love" relationship?? Bahhhhh!<span id='postcolor'>

whats 2 weeks money?

besides, you'll never know unless you try and you never know, you might enjoy it  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">, you might enjoy it wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Im 15 so get your mind out of the gutter! biggrin.gif

Please stop trying to corrupt the forum prophet sad.gif

yeah, i tried the UBER cyber lovin thing once, but since then my keyboard doesnt work and theres are horrible translucent goo all over the keys?? wink.giftounge.gif

This topic is too offtopic even for offtopic forum.