Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Internet luvvin

So you're saying I and Wingy were in fact looking for love on the internet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So you're saying I and Wingy were in fact looking for love on the internet? <span id='postcolor'>

No, not at all.

I'm just saying that meeting people in person can be more satisfying, or entertaining, or whatever. As mentioned before, you don't really know who you're talking to over the net and when you meet them in person you might be very dissapointed, like my eccentric buddy was. I would rather have that person before my eyes and get to know them over time than get to know someone through text messages.

I'm sure Wingy and yourself are exceptions when it comes to meeting people over the net. There are alot of dishonest people out there.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Sep. 30 2002,20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm just saying that meeting people in person can be more satisfying, or entertaining, or whatever. As mentioned before, you don't really know who you're talking to over the net and when you meet them in person you might be very dissapointed<span id='postcolor'>

Yes of course the meeting them in person bit is the crucial part, you can meet a girl in a bar, have a couple of dates, get to know her and be disappointed, there's a plus and a minus to each method of meeting someone. From my past experiences I found that because you start off as friends, if anything else should develop then you're more likely to find yourselves compatible when you do meet up, perhaps people who rush into meeting in person very quickly find themselves easily disappointed, personally I've never met anyone that I haven't known for months and months, chatted on the phone to numerous times, exchanged Emails and snail mails, all these things give you a better idea about the person, a better idea about your compatibility and a better understanding for each other, personally I consider those things to be the most important things in any meaningful relationship.

However should I simply want to go out and get laid then I know where my local bar is smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">However should I simply want to go out and get laid then I know where my local bar is <span id='postcolor'>

I wish it was that easy. biggrin.gif

But I would rather to get to know a girl and actually like her before we do the horizontal tango.

It's strange how this topic comes out of nowhere ( i never saw it before ) right when i started meeting girls in chat rooms and then meeting them in Real life,

I had 2 ugly girls and 1 pretty brunette,

thats life!

smile.gif

Oh and something pisses me off

An old fat man: "I'm blond with blue eyes 1m70"

oh boy.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Sep. 30 2002,20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">However should I simply want to go out and get laid then I know where my local bar is <span id='postcolor'>

I wish it was that easy.  biggrin.gif

But I would rather to get to know a girl and actually like her before we do the horizontal tango.<span id='postcolor'>

But it is that easy, the hard part is finding someone meaningful and worthwile to commit your future to, anyone can find someone to swap body fluids with, the hard part is finding someone you want to swap hearts with, well unless you're Ed Gein or Jeff Dahmer anyways smile.gif

That was my best pic ever! wow.giftounge.gif

Maybe not my best, but I do have this plane look on my face most of the time. I did get a haircut, a buzz. I usually either grow my hair long, to lazy to get it cut, or get it cut short, no comming. Besides at my age there is no point in dating, I can not even drive without an adult! tounge.gif

I guess I got this post in a few pages late.

Better late than never, as DOR's barber says to him wink.gif

Thinking about, I dont see how chosing a mate when you plastered in a bar is such a good idea .... dont we all know the horror stories about "the next morning" ? tounge.gif I have met a few of the exes online ..... some i have nicer memories of some less nice smile.gif Nice thing is if they become annoying i just ban them smile.gif sort of IRC moderator .... great fun biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Better late than never, as DOR's barber says to him <span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif My barber cuts my hair in like 7mins, I guess thats fast. My hair is hust the plain ol' southern boy who has no life hair cut. The kids in my class and a grade or two below me act like they are 20 years old or on Jerry Springer, makes me want to die when I am around it. Hmmm Proms next year! Oh wait I will just be plaing OFP! tounge.gif

Who ever asked for my pick sure does not know what he is talking about, but here it is. biggrin.gif

My Pic.

Sorry guys and my last pic like that. tounge.gif

DOR...you are one hair width away from 48hr ban should you post that Gaypan link..... again tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 30 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who ever asked for my pick sure does not know what he is talking about, but here it is. biggrin.gif

My Pic.

Sorry guys and my last pic like that. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My.............eyes.................burning............ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

Is it just me or is there something special in his eyes that- that maybe I hadn't noticed before... like, like, underneath that transvestite freak veneer there is a warm, loving person who just never got any attention paid to him as a kid, and now he's overcompensating...

Nah.

EDIT:RalphWiggum: some bad word choice.

That Pan person is just simply a little on the weird side. Nothing to be so disgusted or threatened about. Unless of course you are not secure about your own sexual orientation...

Be careful or you might feel attracted to Pan. tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Oh I'm not threatened at all by the poor guy. Although his actually living his life like that is a sad commentary on how homogenious our society has become that this poor suburban guy has to resort to dressing up like a fairy to get attention, there is an upside to it:The very fact that he has not been arrested, or lynched, or castrated, or something, is a great example of how we have advanced far enough that we are at least letting alternate views exist, even if we don't actually- ahem - embrace them.

Besides, I am all for letting him post whatever he wants, so that I may mock him without regard for his clothing tastes or sexual ambiguity.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 01 2002,01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm Proms next year! Oh wait I will just be plaing OFP! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If at all possible you want to go to the proms, you may think you don't care now but if you don't go there's a very good chance as you get older you'll look back and regret it, going to your school prom is all a part of the schooling experience and the process of maturing, at least make an effort to go, if it sucks you can leave early smile.gif

Just make sure you get really drunk, it will make the whole experience so much more fun. Unless of course you have a good reason not to be.

Mr. Pan is not gay! Look at his site, he is lookin for tinkerbell and thought he had found her. There some pictures of his girlfreind on the site, she is dressed like tinkerbell. biggrin.gif I would post them but then I could not post my witty posts for 48hrs. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 01 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but then I could not post my witty posts for 48hrs. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please post them, please please please please please biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">E-mail might provide key clue

Varennes teenager missing 11 days. Mother fears daughter might have gone to Montreal to visit man she met in an Internet chat room

The Gazette  Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Police technicians yesterday were scanning the hard drive of a computer used by Émili Deblois Dubé, in search of anyone who had answered E-mail sent by the missing 14-year-old Varennes girl.

Before she was reported missing on Sept. 20, Émili used the pseudonym "sexandsexandsex" to chat with people on a French-language Web site called Caramail, her stepfather Yves Hérard said yesterday.

[...]

Hérard also said that one week before Émili disappeared, an older man called their house asking to speak to her. But the girl's mother answered the telephone and told him never to call again. Deblois said she fears her daughter might have been lured to Montreal by a man she met while chatting on the Internet during her lunch hour. The girl had been using a friend's computer because she doesn't have access to the Internet at home.<span id='postcolor'>

Horny kids + Internet Chatrooms = missing kids sad.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 01 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mr. Pan is not gay! Look at his site, he is lookin for tinkerbell and thought he had found her.<span id='postcolor'>

Think about that for a second. He's looking for a fairy who considers "herself" as a female.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Oct. 01 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">E-mail might provide key clue

Varennes teenager missing 11 days. Mother fears daughter might have gone to Montreal to visit man she met in an Internet chat room

The Gazette  Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Police technicians yesterday were scanning the hard drive of a computer used by Émili Deblois Dubé, in search of anyone who had answered E-mail sent by the missing 14-year-old Varennes girl.

Before she was reported missing on Sept. 20, Émili used the pseudonym "sexandsexandsex" to chat with people on a French-language Web site called Caramail, her stepfather Yves Hérard said yesterday.

[...]

Hérard also said that one week before Émili disappeared, an older man called their house asking to speak to her. But the girl's mother answered the telephone and told him never to call again. Deblois said she fears her daughter might have been lured to Montreal by a man she met while chatting on the Internet during her lunch hour. The girl had been using a friend's computer because she doesn't have access to the Internet at home.<span id='postcolor'>

Horny kids + Internet Chatrooms = missing kids sad.gif

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

OMFG i always use Caramail!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Oct. 01 2002,13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Horny kids + Internet Chatrooms = missing kids sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes because before the internet kids never ran away from home.