Also, depending on order you delete, you may get warnings if a cycle waypoint is part of the WP's:

Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

See here for solution:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167045-Make-a-cycling-waypoint-of-a-spawned-group&p=2537673&viewfull=1#post2537673

Or alternative syntax:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167045-Make-a-cycling-waypoint-of-a-spawned-group&p=2537708&viewfull=1#post2537708

Edit: or use new reverse command to do a switcharoo on your WP array.

Edited by Das Attorney

Any plans on making setWindForce affect planes & helicopters ?

whats the point in this command if it doesnt affect anything other than flags.

I'm hoping a lot of the weather values (windForce/str/gust & humidity etc) are going to be integrated in to either the markmans or helicopter DLC. In an ideal world it would effect everything from ballistics to the flight model.

Regarding the current changes in the UI system I thought I'll post some stuff that is on my wishlist for a long time:

1. lnbSort

2. an UI eventhandler for listboxes that is returning the same as onMouseButtonClick but with the selected index

3. A new control that is basically a listbox where every entry is a controlGroup

Example:

class RscControlGroupList
{
 //Typical listbox attributes....

class controls
 {
   class Yourcontrol
   {
      idc = 100;
      //rest of the attributes
   };
 };
};

To get a subcontrol there would be a command like this:

_subControl = _listcontrol getListControl [_index, _idc];

This would be absolute overkill ;)

4. Up to date documentation on the BiKi... atm it is quite messy

4. Up to date documentation on the BiKi... atm it is quite messy

I hope this is part of the ongoing effort to make the documentation better.

this game needs really a singleplayer respawn script/module.

any chance to add it ?

There's plenty of singleplayer respawn scripts, just search

There's plenty of singleplayer respawn scripts, just search

didnt found one, found only for MP.

would be cool if arma 3 has a official SP respawn module

Is there any possible way to equip rangefinders/binocular via commands? I've tried addItem, linkItem and assignItem (along with combinations of addItem first, then linkItem or assignItem), none of them will attach the rangefinder/binocular to it's proper slot, they just sit in my uniform container.

I'd consider this a bug.

I think they work via addWeapon

Is there any possible way to equip rangefinders/binocular via commands? I've tried addItem, linkItem and assignItem (along with combinations of addItem first, then linkItem or assignItem), none of them will attach the rangefinder/binocular to it's proper slot, they just sit in my uniform container.

I'd consider this a bug.

Yep as Varanon said, they work via addWeapon, not addItem. They are considered weapons since you can hold the actual thing in your hand, unlike plain inventory items.

But what we really need is a complete list of all control types with all attributes and what they do...

Limited BIS WIKI

More fleshed out BiSIM WIKI

They do

Any working examples?

I can only get radioChannelCreate to work locally on host machine.

Perhaps could stick it in a publicVariable but wouldn't that just create parallel radio channels?

Hmm, well I simply use radioChannelCreate on the server (as suggested on the wiki page), public variable the index and use radioChannelAdd (however, I have no idea if radioChannelAdd is supposed to work globally - I'm only doing it that way because of the way I have things set up).

Admittedly I'm not on the dev branch currently, so there could be something different there.

I can't seem to find any commands to remove an item from a container via an index or something similar (a specific item/magazine/weapon).

I know the equipment menu (I) allows me to drop specific magazines (one that only has 5 out of the max of 30 shots in it), but I don't see the code for this, I'm thinking it's done on the engine side maybe?

Has anybody had any luck with this? If not I'll make a ticket as I think this functionality is pretty important if you want to be able to control the finer details of a player's equipment.

Edit: I just thought of a dirty way to do it via holding an array of your container contents, remove the desired item, clear the player's contents for given container and then re-add them all based off of that array. Seems like this would be slow and inefficient though.

Edited by GossamerSolid

im getting some weird ass behaviour on the speed up time command. I run it once via script, and then it keeps running even if i choose save and exit then re-run the mission. normally it is supposed to wait a bit before kicking in, but it is already running right away.

im getting some weird ass behaviour on the speed up time command. I run it once via script, and then it keeps running even if i choose save and exit then re-run the mission. normally it is supposed to wait a bit before kicking in, but it is already running right away.

Probably because the variable for it isn't reset once you stop the mission, it stays like that until you close the game out then reboot the whole thing in order to get it to reset. That was a problem with some weather commands that existed back in the alpha and beta.

Probably because the variable for it isn't reset once you stop the mission, it stays like that until you close the game out then reboot the whole thing in order to get it to reset. That was a problem with some weather commands that existed back in the alpha and beta.

it's pretty weird. wonder if that's why my game invariably crashes after running the same mission three ot four times? i'll put a reset to come in at the end of the misision or on player death and see if that helps stop the crashing.

We need some more inventory related commands.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addMagazine_array

- addMagazineToUniform array

- addMagazineToVest array

- addMagazineToBackpack array

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/removePrimaryWeaponItem

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/removeHandgunItem

Maybe it's just missing from the wiki page, but I don't see a removeSecondaryWeaponItem

2a.

Adding/removing weapon items should work with a proper magazine for that weapon to act as an unload/load magazine from/to weapon.