Sign in to follow this  
nikssims

Release date today or tommorow?

What a mess...

Regardless of your opinions on the situation, please try to expand your posts, your second one can be qualified as spam if not for the quote.

This is just a heads up and welcome o the forums :)

Regardless of your opinions on the situation, please try to expand your posts, your second one can be qualified as spam if not for the quote.

This is just a heads up and welcome o the forums :)

Ok, Swiftly moving on..........

Not long now folks though I am getting a little concerned that we have no keys yet to preload.....any news on this folks ?

OH and hello all ( I've been reading here for years thought it was time to come out :P ):cool:

its been said already, no preloads

ok listen guys: no preloads, no steam preorders, its early access, it everything goes smooth u got game to download in 1h and 6min

if u miss steam game page, there were only screenshots and short description of the game, same stuff you can find on TOM website

Edited by FeltHat

its been said already, no preloads

ok listen guys: no preloads, no steam preorders, its early access, it everything goes smooth u got game to download in 1h and 6min

if u miss steam game page, there were only screenshots and short description of the game, same stuff you can find on TOM website

Weeeel Huston we have a problem, my clock shows 13:10 and I can't see the game anywhere :D just trolling I will wait :) Chalani pohnite si stym XD

Weeeel Huston we have a problem, my clock shows 13:10 and I can't see the game anywhere :D just trolling I will wait :) Chalani pohnite si stym XD

It is releasing 1pm GMT. Central Europe is in Summer Time Mode, so we have 2 hours to go.

I preordered it from the Website, but I didn't get a key yet.

On my store page where the key will be I get

"going to be delivered to you before the game is released."

Is this still the case? I assume they mean the Early Access and not the actual release :eek:

I'll see you all in pieces when the game is out!

I got mine from the bohemia store. When u log in u can see all the games u purchased. I took the key and activated it with steam.

I got mine from the bohemia store. When u log in u can see all the games u purchased. I took the key and activated it with steam.

Thx a lot for this info!!

Thanks much to Dram and the dev team. From what I saw this morning, the game looks great!

Edited by Matt W