Sign in to follow this  
nikssims

Release date today or tommorow?

Everyone says release date is 1st of august, but in steam it says 2013 Jul . http://store.steampowered.com/app/244030/

So will it be released very late today :)?

August 1st is correct, we apologize for the confusion. The page there will be updated asap.

Will it be August 1st 12am GMT or EST or some time throughout the day? Just trying to figure out my work schedule :)

3pm in Prague, so 1pm GMT :)

Just pre-ordered. Didn't know that the release date is already tomorrow. Well never too late :D

Oh wait, maybe the people that pre-purchased can download it from steam now?

Well I don't have a key yet and I've pre-ordered.

Key come tomorrow hopefully :) , woohooo Mars will be full of litter by 13:05 GMT , The Humans are coming :).

Pre-Ordered and really looking forward to it, might have to dig out some Strauss Also Sprach Zarathustra Op. 30 to accompany the adventure !!!

Pre-Ordered and really looking forward to it, might have to dig out some Strauss Also Sprach Zarathustra Op. 30 to accompany the adventure !!!

Hmm not a bad idea mate, I'm thinking The Planets by Holst might be fitting, or Bach's Brandenburg concertos to make Mars jolly :D

Hello everyone, really sorry about the confusion, the steam store page must have had an error. The release is in 5 hours as of this writing, and the steam store page should be up again asap.

I so want to buy this and get playing. Itching since the E3 demo. I hope it does come out today. Steam seems messed up about it all

Key come tomorrow hopefully :) , woohooo Mars will be full of litter by 13:05 GMT , The Humans are coming :).

For the first day or two it will look like a scrapyard with all the crashed equipment.

My own lander among it.

Hello everyone, really sorry about the confusion, the steam store page must have had an error. The release is in 5 hours as of this writing, and the steam store page should be up again asap.

Brilliant, thanks for keeping us in the loop Dram it's very much appreciated.