purple

benelli m4 super 90 pack by Purple

@thearies: ok! i don't know what happens then ... maybe somehow the addon folder @XXX was not activated ingame

@Flipper: the ammo for the benelli_14 are the buckshot and slug packed with 6 rounds; classnames of these ammo are: prpl_6Rnd_12Gauge_Pellets and prpl_6Rnd_12Gauge_Slug

Edited by Purple

Just released version 0.3 that includes final stock script

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Purple,

it is possible to add an update of this well made mod?

Would be sad when not...

Hi Flipper, sorry i was busy for quite some time; I will work soon on an updated version for last ARMA3 release; Including integration of new attachment system; And will implement key shortcut to retract stock (instead of action menu) I actually wanted to do this from day 1 but was too lazy to do it :)

cheers, Purple.

Really nice weapon model again!

The best shotgun so far!

However there are some things I found.

First: Theres only one muzzle flash. Try shooting it at night. The muzzle flash doesnt vary.

Then theres no way to reload only one bullet. You can only reload the whole mag. (Maybe talk to the guy who made the magazine repack script?

Also there are no bullets in the hand when you reload. Shouldnt it be possible to create a custom magazine and put it in the hand for each animation?

Then there are some model flaws that jump into the eye since they are basically allways in your view point:

Picture One

Picture Two

Picture Three

I marked you the points where the textures need a bit of rework. As you said this is still beta and regarding the quality of your work I am quite sure you are aware of this^^

However some good feedback is better than none, right? ;)

Especially the areas 2-6 are in view most of the time so they should be more high res.

Best regards and keep up the awesome work!

Greetz!

ps: Since your Famas mod had the same bug: Make sure the weapon cant be chosen as a weapon while driving a vehicle! You can shoot with the famas when sitting in a tank.

Hope you are still working on this! A lot of my mission tinkering lately involves CQB and I *love* having a shotgun as an option! :)

your mod look like nice but I don't find where I can have the shotgun it the editor -_-', can you tell me where is it? thanks :)

@NordKindchen: thanks for the constructive feedbacks Mate; It will be helpful. Actually, there is no way to handle individual shells being loaded into the shotgun; Arma is modelling very poorly how the weapons operate in general, even very casual arcadish games can simulate weapons better, but nothing changed since OFP by the way ... it is like having a tennis simulator using the code of "pong"... nevermind... weapons are only considered to load mags in ARMA ... It is all or nothing, so it can't simulate the reloading of shells one by one and there is no way to simulate having a shell in the chamber while having a full mag etc... Nor can you put a different round type in the chamber of your shotgun (to breach a door for instance while you have only buckshots loaded) like you could in reality... You can't alter weapon loads on the fly (like adding a round, a removing a round)... there are also strange behaviors, like as soon as you have a mag in your inventory that fits a weapon, if you grab an empty weapon, it loads automatically with the first matching mag in your inventory, but if you take the ammo after you've equipped the weapon, then the weapon is not loaded... And of course, you can't have magazines with different rounds type ... that's very depressing ;)

@Oktyabr: yes i'm still working on it, in the near future, i will release a new version to remove the action menu option for the stock, and use a keyboard short-cut (shift-b) to extend the stock

@LD-SILVERHAWKS: use the virtual ammo box system. Otherwise, you can add the weapons and shells in any box simply, like for instance, with the following scripts (check readme for exhaustive list of weapons and ammo class names):

this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli",5];this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_rail",5];this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_14",5];

this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_14_rail",5];this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_pgs",5];this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_pgs_rail",5];

this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_14_pgs",5];this addWeaponCargo ["prpl_benelli_14_pgs_rail",5];this addMagazineCargo ["prpl_8Rnd_12Gauge_Pellets",100];

this addMagazineCargo ["prpl_8Rnd_12Gauge_Slug",100];this addMagazineCargo ["prpl_6Rnd_12Gauge_Pellets",100];this addMagazineCargo ["prpl_6Rnd_12Gauge_Slug",100];

nice to hear some news from you purple ! i'm woundering if you can add the ASDG rail compatibility with your weapons ?

Hello M1n1d0u,

yes, that's the next step on my todo list, im updating right now my benelli pack with the use of keyb shortcut instead of action menu like i did for the famas; It should be released soon enough: sometime this week... and right after that, i'll implement ASDG rail compatibility; So i think in about 10 days from now i should have the ASGD compatible famas and benelli packs ready :)

Hi mates, version 0.4 released. Now use shift-b key combo to extend/collapse stock...

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

YES, Sir!

Thanks so much for updating your pack!:bounce3:

It comes truely right for our LAN-event tomorrow!

Hi Purple. Thanks for the great mod! I have got two quick questions about it.

I'm not sure if it just my game, but when I am using the shotguns with folding stocks I constantly have the fold/unfold option in the centre of my screen. Even when driving. Is there a way I can make this go away?

Have you made the ballistics so that the further away from a target you are the larger the spread of the shot? I had a play with a few targets at different distances with both slug and buck and the spread seemed the same.

cheers

Duck

Hi (AEF)Duck, sorry for being late answering yuo; Normally with the last version of the mod, you should not have the "fold/unfold" option since "shift-b" should be used to extend the stock instead of action menu.

When using buckshot, the spread should be bigger at greater distance, you can check by firing on a wall of a building (it will show you decals of pellets impacts); You can tune the spread value in the weaponCfg class definition by tweaking the value of attribute "fireSpreadAngle".

cheers, Purple

hey guys,

i just released V0.5 which is compatible with ASDG Rails... enjoy

cheers, Purple

hey guys,

i just released V0.5 which is compatible with ASDG Rails... enjoy

cheers, Purple

Shotgun with ASDG Rails = Awesomeness!

Thanks m8.

New mod or update v0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@prpl_benellim4.png

@ Purple;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Edited by Sickboy

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.