Sign in to follow this  
VasVadum

Achievements Broken?

Millionaire

Mine over 1 million in resources | 504,488 / 1,000,000

I spent the last 8 hours in game, the amount before I started was 504,488 / 1,000,000. The amount now after 8 hours of gameplay where I know for sure I've gotten at least 40,000. After I stopped, it was 504,488 / 1,000,000... So I'm no longer getting resources added to my achievement pool... It's a tad bit annoying really. All Iron Fist MK achievements are also broken. I've long ago completed this achievement but none of them are working.

It seems that all achievements are frozen actually. I just noticed none of the others are counting anymore. I've spent hours camping manta helipads waiting for one to come out to shoot it down. Doesn't seem to be working.

Am I to assume the developers gave up or something? I never see bug reports being answered or anything. If achievements are broken, there's not much reason for me to play anymore since I already beat the ridiculously unbalanced campaign and strategy mode is extremely easy and there's no multiplayer.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30270697/tempimages/before.png - I started the game, captured 2 islands, one deadly, one strong. This is after I closed the game: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30270697/tempimages/after.png

So, what's wrong with Island Hopper, Millionair, and the strength island achievements? Why aren't they working?

Did you take those islands with a hack capsule or by destroying the CC?

Ive been playing the game and so far all the achievements are working correctly for me.

Some by destruction, some by hack. I just found out it's only broken in campaign. I did it in strategy mode and captured a strong island and got the achievement for it. Same with millionair, resources were counting. So it seems you have to play strategy mode to get the achievements.

That's a possibility. It's the best part of the game anyway.

The other thing I was thinking was if you were destroying the CC, it might not get counted as a capture, because then all you are doing is taking a neutral island.

Aug 1st, got Bug crusher 2, barricade blaster 2 and air strike 2. But only from within strategy. I have not been playing campaign at all yet.

There is a possibility achievements are disabled in campaign because of its scripted nature.

I got my deadly island achievement in campaign though a long while back. A lot of my achievements were in campaign. Campaign is where you should be getting the achievements because it's actually harder than strategy mode. In some areas.