Sign in to follow this  
VasVadum

Invulnerable Command Center on Isolus Island

I've hit this command center with at least 1000% laser battery power from 10 walruses (3, that returned multiple times to fire again and again) and 20 manta loads of bullets, that's 400 each. I emptied 2 turrets on my ship (2500 bullets each) and emptied my plasma rounds on it (400 rounds depleted).

The goal was to kill and go, not go all around the island during this bloody storm that's impossible to see through ruining the game play fun for me. Apparently it's an indestructible command center.... I'm a little pissed at the moment that I have to spend the next hour taking down the island slowly because in campaign the enemy units are always 3 times more powerful than yours no matter what you do, just to hack the several firewalls.

Oh goody, the other island also had an invulnerable command center. I dropped 8 bombs on it, 2 tanks emptied lasers on it, and it was literally unhackable till all hacking locations were taken down.

I've never experienced an invulnerable command centre before, but I have had multiple cases of an invulnerable sensor array / dish, so i'm sure it's plausible.

Hello,

I confirm - there are 3 command centers that are invulnerable to all dmg. Isolus, Vattland and Lingard (only in campaign). It has some connections with FPS mission on one of that island.

We are aware about this and trying to fix that.

Thanks for reporting.