Sign in to follow this  
tacosh3ll

Cannot join any servers

Ok i see allot of people have the problem of not being able to get in any servers but there problem is from some error.. When i start up Arma 3 and go to the list of servers most of them have red circles and when i try to join any of them it just stays on the loading page showing the map, never gets to the server poop (where is shows all the people). please help i havent been on ina while if that has to do with anything, and i am fully updated.

Same issue. I try to join, the loading page (map of stratis from satellite view) comes up and essentially freezes..

---------- Post added at 08:47 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Could be steam related issue, its not connecting.

I have constant problems getting Dev servers to show a lot, I found resetting the filter to default clears it sometimes.

OP: if you are trying to join servers with red cirlces it wont let you jion.

I have also found that some servers just wont let you join, I move on and find another instead.

I am having the same issue. Just started this morning. I select the role and click okay and it will load a portion and then freeze/lockup. Only way to get out is ctrl+alt+del then use task manager to force close of Arma 3. Was working fine yesterday afternoon then all of the sudden today bam no longer works.

Edit to add: I am having this problem with all servers including my clans server. We run no mods at all ATM strictly BIS provided content!

Same problems as above.

Red X's saying 0.74 Beta.

I HAVE 0.74 Beta!

This is the Exact same issue I posted for yesterday as well. I cannot join a single server.

Same issue here. Haven't been able to connect to one server since purchase of beta. If anyone has a fix can they elaborate please?

You probably have on of the following issues.

1) Mods running that the server doesn't like (Clear your start paramaters or disable them in your launcher)

2) DEV version instead of BETA version (Or vice versa) [find the appropriate topic about switching between the two]

3) Bad game version, update your game, or wait for the server to update.

found a fix. i took out all the start parameters and it fixed it

hi, im new too the game and im having the same problems. I dont know how to take out the start parameters or know where they are, thanks.