Sign in to follow this  
InqWiper

C h e a t e r!

I was playing today with this guy, first there seemes to be dropping alot of LAWs in a town and we all thought it was a bugg in the map but we later figured out it must have been him shooting.

When we died we respawned on a little island with pistols, he was shooting full auto with scorpion for 10 seconds without reloading.

Then I asked him if he was cheating and he said no ofcourse and to prove it he reloaded fired 20 bullets and reloaded again.

Then he started shooting again and after he has shot like 2 3 bullets I killed him and picked up his gun, IT STILL HAD 20 BULLETS!

He said it was because there is a bugg in OFP and he was reloading when I killed him, but trust me, he wasnt reloading, he was gonna shoot 20 bullets and reload again.

After we changed map and we spawned he started with M203 and aimed into the air and fired like 10 grenades in 3 seconds, they all hit the ground and they landed in different places like 200 meters away.

This wasnt lagg because he had about 100 ping all the time and there was never any desync on the server.

Im not the one to start accusing people for nothing, this is very serious, this guy is really cheating! Maybe some of you even remember him because Im gonna post his nick and ID.

Nick: Acecool

ID: 1073290

Ban this guys from all servers, seriously. We were like 3 to 5 people who saw and heard him shooting the Skorpion too long and fire those grenades with the M203.

BIS should add builtin ban support for confirmed id's lol smile.gif

i trust Aldega to not abuse ppl he hate in this way. so i'll assume that he is talking the truth.(not that I don't believe you, just to be sure)

i also have another guy that other admins would look out for. he uses ID t800. on Sunday, we were playing coop in Fraghouse, and mission was WarCry.(i think...it's the one where you have to attack Petrovich(?) with M2A2...) i was on the north west hill with M21, when I see this guy barging into the city btw a BMP and T80, and get shot numerous times, yet don't die.(I think Hit_Sqd_Maximus was playing with me too.)

later that day i met him on another server, and when he logged on, he had that FADE message on.

so admins, plz be on the look out. his ID# is 737165.

if you have proof that he is indeed a cheater, then plz act upon it. I forgot to save evidence... sad.gif

There are trainers out there for OFPR but I have no idea if they work on multiplayer (nor do I want to find out)

If it's true I hope there will be a patch to fix it and keep it from happening in the future, and also hope it doesn't start a mass wave of cheating accusation posts.

At least the poor SOB activated FADE biggrin.gif

I dont think this will start a cheat paranoia, its like 1/1000 OFP players that are that lame and I dont think they all know where to get the cheat, try to get it though and mail it to BIS.

If they see the cheat it will be much easier for them to do something about it I bet.

LOL hes probally the only one as Opflash has a very small Multiplayer community, like most new games the MP dont last long unless its fun, which it aint

the only problem is that any one can blame any one and try and have their ID's banned

you'll have to wait for admin to catch him and then ban his ID, most Server admins wont add IDs based on hersay, unless it from a trust worty source

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Aug. 07 2002,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was playing today with this guy, first there seemes to be dropping alot of LAWs in a town and we all thought it was a bugg in the map but we later figured out it must have been him shooting.

When we died we respawned on a little island with pistols, he was shooting full auto with scorpion for 10 seconds without reloading.

Then I asked him if he was cheating and he said no ofcourse and to prove it he reloaded fired 20 bullets and reloaded again.

Then he started shooting again and after he has shot like 2 3 bullets I killed him and picked up his gun, IT STILL HAD 20 BULLETS!

He said it was because there is a bugg in OFP and he was reloading when I killed him, but trust me, he wasnt reloading, he was gonna shoot 20 bullets and reload again.

After we changed map and we spawned he started with M203 and aimed into the air and fired like 10 grenades in 3 seconds, they all hit the ground and they landed in different places like 200 meters away.

This wasnt lagg because he had about 100 ping all the time and there was never any desync on the server.

Im not the one to start accusing people for nothing, this is very serious, this guy is really cheating! Maybe some of you even remember him because Im gonna post his nick and ID.

Nick: Acecool

ID: 1073290

Ban this guys from all servers, seriously. We were like 3 to 5 people who saw and heard him shooting the Skorpion too long and fire those grenades with the M203.<span id='postcolor'>

Not that I'm accusing you or anything but...

If I were pissed off at a guy, I could go ahead and make up the same kind of story, blah blah blah, and see if I can get him banned from a lot of servers.

Without any true confirmed PROOF of this guy cheating, no one should be banned.

IMO, all the servers (if they have websites) should keep a list of people that are banned, and a reason why. This way, if its the guy who runs the server, he's the only one that can add people to the list. I'd rather trust that than a story.

This is just another reason why demo programs should be made for OFP. Makes catching cheaters easier.

Harnu.

Hey BIS heres some places you might wanna check out and crack down on. Theres trainers here: <DELETED>

Also there is a NO-CD Crack here, and also CD Copying Cracks for OFP, to get rid of FADE: <DELETED>

Hope i helped dudes... biggrin.gif

I didn't find any.

And it's probably not a good idea to post links to cheats on a public board anyway. We don't know who's reading this.

cheats that alter values in memory are unable to stop 100%technically...so the community has to do the job.

i hope all members here have no ill intention when they report cheaters.

That sounds like a garden variety ammo trainer. Never having to reload, shooting an abnormally high amount of rounds in a very short time, especially with one shot weapons like LAWs and M203s, it fits. However, it is probably more constructive to post their ID# also, as it is easy to change yer name, but not so easy to change yer ID#. You can obtain a persons ID# by typing #userlist into chat, and then scrolling though the list by opening chat and using Page up and Page down. Also, it is pointless for you to accuse anyone of cheating without good reason and good proof, screenshots for example. A way to nail a cheat on your team is to follow him around, noting anything suspicious, and if he does something blatant, snap off some screens of it, and send it to the server admin. That easy. Posting on public forums wont solve anything.

InqWiper is right about this, i was standing a couple of feet away from this guy and saw irt with my own eyes. Ive heard about this cheat but have never seen anyone using it until now. The guy was firing around 10 grenades with the M203 in 2-3 sec and the map before he fired 30-40 LAW in a row. I forgot to take a printscreen cause u could see all the empty shells hit the ground when he was firing. And worst of all when we said that he was cheating he told us to go f..k ourselves.

Moving to multiplayer.

Cheaters are scum, people that use trainers are lame and people warezing OFP are prone to be shot by me smile.gif