Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone gotten the SDK working through Steam? When I switch from Beta to SDK all it does is move from the 1.06 beta patch back to the 1.05 beta patch. None of the SDK files are anywhere to be seen. I am curious if anyone has this working or if it is just not setup correctly in Steam. The standard installer wont work on the Steam copy either.

the SDK is built in, goto your Carrier Command folder in steam/steamapps/common

Then edit the file unpack_CCGM.bat in notepad

Change the following lines

SET CCGM_PATH=C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Carrier Command Gaea Mission ( < this needs to be your CC game folder. )

SET unpack_PATH=C:\Unpacked ( < this needs to be the folder you want to extract files )

Save the file and run it by double clicking on it, it should start unpacking all the files

Then goto your Unpacked folder to edit files. Remember to copy files before you edit them or else you need to run the extractor all over again.

Finally, put any changed files in a mod subfolder so you can run it through the command line, the mod folder can be any name but needs the same structure as it shows you inside your Unpacked folder.

Thanks, looks like I missed that one the first time through. Guess it's time to see what I can break :)