Sign in to follow this  
SgS_Sarge

the Memory (Sarge studio)

The Memory is easily the best Arma 2 campaign I've ever played. Fantastic work!

Great dubbing and amazing scripting! Puts the BIS campaigns to shame IMO...

Thanks and hope you guys will keep making quality work like this.

Puts the BIS campaigns to shame IMO...

I agree with this! ;)

Great work and i'm still playing! I remember that i tryed this long time before... I was stuck at the beginning, I could not find a man in the camp... :p ;) Then I gave up... Big mistake! Wonderful story, cutscenes, outro's, intro's... Since i'm one of them who still more play A2 than A3, this is a joy for me! :D

Thank you on this!

I know it's been years since the last post in this thread but I feel the need to bring this hidden gem to attention again. I am only through with the first 3 missions and right into the 4th one, but I am absolutely impressed by the storytelling, camera angles and other scripting so far....easily the most impressing piece of community work in either ArmA2 and 3 for the last few years. Anybody feeling a bit of retro-ArmA2-urge needs to play this one!

Tonight I played until 05 Nightwatch where I encountered the first problem: At the ambush, I am killed something like 2 seconds after control is handed back to the player, no chance to do anything about it, so I had to cheat-skip this mission!

The 6th mission is a cutscene whereas the mission 07: The Game is an excellenct example of atypical gameplay most of us will know from any pre-computer gaming :). I won't spoil more here, but definitely a memorable feature of this campaign.

Too bad 08: Specnaz was another impossible mission. To begin with, weapons selection did not work. Ambushing an UAZ was a fidgety, challenging affair. But then I am killed at the end of a cutscene with no time to do anything about it.

09: Paintball is an excellent cinematic experience with only a little bit of action, but the mission works and is very important to the story aspect of this campaign!

I am thru with 10: Decision and therefore with the campaign. I let my victim live and was granted with a successful escape, and afterwards with a real professional outro. Wraps this masterpiece up rather nicely and shows the amount of work that has been put into this. I am absolutely stunned.