Sign in to follow this  
jam0935

Take the action menu out!!

The action menu has been giving me problems since Arma 2 came out.. Its horrible it needs to be taken out!! Make it where there is an action button.. Highlight the object, say a seat of a helicopter for example, with a golden/yellow outline showing that, that is where you are going to sit.. Same for doors, I'll look at one door it'll open another one that I wasn't even looking at.. It enrages me and I'm sure it angers other people too.. Before you release Arma 3 for full release.. Take out the stupid action menu.. *End of rant*

Man,that video is like a comedy show on relationships.:) It was like watching Dyslecxi vent his anger over his wife's bad habits while at same time also shows that it is hard to overlook bad habits of something close to you.Its like when a female "friend" burps while eating and you laugh it off but yet your wife burping or farting and you would not stand for it(hopefully). Or how your woman gets you into that situation where there is no right answer and you stop dead in your tracks and have to wonder what course to choose.The action menu makes me feel like that alot.That said,every game I play makes me vent but I play it with the mindset that,like a girl you just wanna have fun with,you know soon you will part your ways.Arma 3 on the other hand is like the girl you wanna marry.It has so many things you like yet at times just drives you bat shit crazy.

Now we need the devs or their protector eg:fanbois to pop in and say "She is perfect as she is so you should be happy with her".:rolleyes:

Man,that video is like a comedy show on relationships.:) It was like watching Dyslecxi vent his anger over his wife's bad habits while at same time also shows that it is hard to overlook bad habits of something close to you.Its like when a female "friend" burps while eating and you laugh it off but yet your wife burping or farting and you would not stand for it(hopefully). Or how your woman gets you into that situation where there is no right answer and you stop dead in your tracks and have to wonder what course to choose.The action menu makes me feel like that alot.That said,every game I play makes me vent but I play it with the mindset that,like a girl you just wanna have fun with,you know soon you will part your ways.Arma 3 on the other hand is like the girl you wanna marry.It has so many things you like yet at times just drives you bat shit crazy.

Now we need the devs or their protector eg:fanbois to pop in and say "She is perfect as she is so you should be happy with her".:rolleyes:

You are comparing this game to a girl you want to marry?, REALLY?

Besides that. I dont see why bi would change such a low priority feature at the last minute.

Dyslexi's video is just absurd. The action menu is working fine.

i think mods should close this thread seeing its a dupe

Thread closed. Please search before posting and continue the discussion in the linked threads :)