Taosenai

TMR Modular Realism

That's too bad, I really liked your recoil configs. The vanilla, spine-crushing recoil sucks:(

Same here. I'd rather modify my own recoil system, which I did. Also <snip yada yada>.

Edit: looks like AGM has the fundamentals I'm looking for. And much more. Looks sweet. Thank you Tao. Just need to make sure TMR optics still work. I don't think AGM has it.

Edit 2: looks like setUnitRecoilCoefficient doesn't do anything in agm.resting.pbo!

Edit 3: i've set the recoil for the mx to {0,0,0); It simply does not do anything as well in agm.recoil.pbo.

The agm-thread seems to be locked. So I post this here. Any issues known with arma's recoil system in 1.42?

Edit 4: LOL yes: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23393

Edited by Gameboi

Hi all,

Has TMR been completely superseded by other mods at this point? I would assume most functionality from TMR was worked into the Marksman update (which I haven't played with) or has been duplicated or ported into AGM or the like.

If there are still things relevant, I will update to the new CBA keybinding system and release a minimal version of the mod. Please let me know. I don't have much time to actually improve anything from here.

I still keep it around for those who I guess still need it. Other than the reload bug it still worked before 1.42 and quite honestly use the Marksman bipod feature rather than yours, and the resting icon is good for finding a good resting spot.

I still keep it around for those who I guess still need it. Other than the reload bug it still worked before 1.42 and quite honestly use the Marksman bipod feature rather than yours, and the resting icon is good for finding a good resting spot.

So if i just want this for the 2d scopes can i delete the other pbo's?

Other than the TMR_Core.pbo yes.

Uploaded source of my modifications on github. Can't provide any support for these though because some of the changes were done a long time ago. Stuff I can remember is fixing optics for FFV, better save/load support, some hiteffects locality stuff and stop playing nonexistent sounds. Also optics are done in a way that they do not replace original ones but can be switched to using MRT.

Thanks very much for that. Sorry if this is an elementary question but how do I generate a pbo file from .sqf .cpp . hpp that make-up each of those 4 folders? (tmr_core, tmr_hiteffects, tmr_nlaw, tmr_optics)

Thanks very much for that. Sorry if this is an elementary question but how do I generate a pbo file from .sqf .cpp . hpp that make-up each of those 4 folders? (tmr_core, tmr_hiteffects, tmr_nlaw, tmr_optics)

Use AddonBuilder from Arma3 Tools or Mikero's pboProject.

I think I had this issue long ago but cannot remember what the fix, if nay was.

When I get killed and have to reload a "save game", the markings on the scope (ARCO) are missing. The shaded area outside the scoped view is still there but the scope lens is perfectley clear.  I apologize for posting, if this is in fact buried in this thread.

Eden Update broke the PLOS NLAW you designed, which I still use because it's ton of fun.

Any chance to have it back to work even to a separate addon ?

Thank you !