Taosenai

TMR Modular Realism

TMR does not work on dedicated server ?

0.4.3 CHANGELOG

- Added: cso – Second flavor of TMR which includes only client-side modules.

- Added: core_savemonitor - Very performant monitoring for multiple spawned scripts that must be restarted after game load. Adds only one extra scheduled thread (which only sleeps) for any number of handles to be monitored. Leverages the persistance of CBA key handlers.

- Fixed: autorest - Key handlers now work after load game in singleplayer.

- Fixed: optics - Now displays properly after load.

- Fixed: optics - Scope is now hidden in map view.

- Fixed: nlaw - Key handlers now work after load game in singleplayer.

- Changed: make.py - New parameter 'target' to allow multiple module buildsets with distinct key signing with just one command.

RELEASE NOTES

- TMR now comes in two flavors: TMR and TMR-CSO (Client Side Only). Use only one at a time. Server administrators not running TMR should use the TMR-CSO key to only permit connections from players using the CSO version.

Edited by Taosenai
0.4.3 released

Sonsalt/SIX guys, TMR-CSO should also be added separately on SIX, so people can use that for servers not running full TMR. Thanks for your hard work as always!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I havent been able to check for a while, but is it possible to set weapon rest button now? (custom action).

For some reason TAB hasnt been working for me (did all the recommendations). It did in the beginning, but not lately.

Thanks.

Thanks for the client side TMR, tao. Much appreciated.

Only issue I've noticed so far is with keys. The main TMR and the JSRS TMR compatability mod both seem to use the same key, while the CSO version has it's own key. So you can't key just the CSO and JSRS compatability mod without keying full TMR.

But then again, I'm not even certain it's still required for the CSO version?

I still am having optics being squished into an ellipse while using 5760x1080 resolution on 3 monitor setup. Is there a fix for that? Thanks.

So what is different about the "client-side only" version, if you don't mind me asking?

Like, if the server doesn't run TMR, I should run the CSO version?

Thanks for the client side TMR, tao. Much appreciated.

Only issue I've noticed so far is with keys. The main TMR and the JSRS TMR compatability mod both seem to use the same key, while the CSO version has it's own key. So you can't key just the CSO and JSRS compatability mod without keying full TMR.

But then again, I'm not even certain it's still required for the CSO version?

The JSRS compatibility mod is no longer needed -- I fixed inheritance structure some time ago -- and should not be used with any current version of TMR (or TMR-CSO).

I still am having optics being squished into an ellipse while using 5760x1080 resolution on 3 monitor setup. Is there a fix for that? Thanks.

Are you sure you are running the latest version? I have been sent screenshots from people using that same resolution on 3-screen with no problems.

So what is different about the "client-side only" version, if you don't mind me asking?

Like, if the server doesn't run TMR, I should run the CSO version?

That's correct.

0.4.3 CHANGELOG

- Added: cso – Second flavor of TMR which includes only client-side modules.

- Added: core_savemonitor - Very performant monitoring for multiple spawned scripts that must be restarted after game load. Adds only one extra scheduled thread (which only sleeps) for any number of handles to be monitored. Leverages the persistance of CBA key handlers.

- Fixed: autorest - Key handlers now work after load game in singleplayer.

- Fixed: optics - Now displays properly after load.

- Fixed: optics - Scope is now hidden in map view.

- Fixed: nlaw - Key handlers now work after load game in singleplayer.

- Changed: make.py - New parameter 'target' to allow multiple module buildsets with distinct key signing with just one command.

RELEASE NOTES

- TMR now comes in two flavors: TMR and TMR-CSO (Client Side Only). Use only one at a time. Server administrators not running TMR should use the TMR-CSO key to only permit connections from players using the CSO version.

That's great news, thank you!

have a problem with no crosshairs at all

no other addsons installed other than the 2 here and zues I think it is called it must have to come with arma 3 I never installed it

maybe install an older version?

have a problem with no crosshairs at all

no other addsons installed other than the 2 here and zues I think it is called it must have to come with arma 3 I never installed it

maybe install an older version?

CBA is required, see first post.

0.4.3.1 CHANGELOG

- Fixed: One line fix to script reloading after save/load rather than after abort/continue. (You, too, may wonder why these two actions have different behaviors in the engine with regards to which in-memory scripts are terminated.)

That should really fix the singleplayer loading issues under all circumstances. Sorry about that.

Edited by Taosenai

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

For some reason TAB hasnt been working for me (did all the recommendations). It did in the beginning, but not lately.

Thanks.

Same for me, can't get it to work either! TAB button isn't doing anything, any ideas? :confused:

**UPDATE**

Got it working, didn't have my TAB key bound! Doh!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Law-Giver
Update Post!

I have that like I said I have no other addons except for the 2 here that are suggested that means the CBA

I cant get this to work properly, I get no crosshairs at all

I have the correct addons installed

CBA_A3 1.0.0.5-beta

tmr 4.3.1

ASDG_JR 0.8

no other addons installed

these were installed using Play with six I just checked everything up to date as of this writing

That's correct.

Thanks. I guess part of my question was, what is different functionality-wise between TMR and TMR_CSO?

I got this working after a reinstall of arma 3 I must have messed something up

but it works now except for a few problems

the PCML wont lock on anymore, havent tried Titan yet

and the 6.5mm supressor wont go on the Katiba but with the mod disabled it does

I got this working after a reinstall of arma 3 I must have messed something up

but it works now except for a few problems

the PCML wont lock on anymore, havent tried Titan yet

and the 6.5mm supressor wont go on the Katiba but with the mod disabled it does

That means that it's working properly. The PCML in real life is a disposable PLOS launcher. I think that there are a few tutorials included, you might want to check them out. As far as I know Titan works fine.

You've probably noticed that theres now two 6.5mm suppressors when you use TMR, one for the MX and one for the Katiba. They aren't interchangeable, so you can't use the ones you pick off the enemy (unless you're using one of their weapons).

Hi. I opened tmr_smallarms_recoil.pbo with Eliteness. Upon repacking to the pbo again, the game sends me a warning that it can't find the sqm script. Repacking to PBO goes without errors. Any idea what's going on?