Taosenai

TMR Modular Realism

So much for your ''modularity'' when i cannot disable the PCML redesign. if i want a lock on anti tank weapon, i will take the TITAN. i want the PCML to be a skillshot, not a lock on. mind you it locks on to rocks instantly.

The creator of this mod has stopped development now so posting here won't help you. Its been forked by someone else who's continuing it forward, search the boards for the new thread.

What is the Custom Key for Auto Rest/Bipod deployment? Been going crazy looking thru the readme's, website and the TMR training scenario which just says push "Undefined key"

What is the Custom Key for Auto Rest/Bipod deployment? Been going crazy looking thru the readme's, website and the TMR training scenario which just says push "Undefined key"

Mine was auto set as 'Tab' key froggy

Mine was auto set as 'Tab' key froggy

Funny last time I played mine was as well -been awhile tho... :confused:

Funny last time I played mine was as well -been awhile tho... :confused:

Yeah an icon would pop up if your near something that you could deploy, press tab and you would hear a clonk/plop etc.

Hi guys.

I installed the mod correctly, but I dont understand how to deploy the bipod. I only see the sandbags when I get close to objects.

I hope someone can help me, sorry for my bad english and thanks.

Hi guys.

I installed the mod correctly, but I dont understand how to deploy the bipod. I only see the sandbags when I get close to objects.

I hope someone can help me, sorry for my bad english and thanks.

(If i m not mistaken..)

Probably u should press "Tab" when see the sandbags icon

Edit: Meant for the TMR_Alt thread. Derp.

Edited by SpectreRSG

You need to bind tab to "next target" else it won't work

thank u, now it works. (:

You need to bind tab to "next target" else it won't work

Yep, another thanks as that worked for me as well. Didn't see it in the readme's

ok i have a problem with the the images for the sopes not loading

(and i would love to to post an image but since i kind, joined just to try and get help for this.........)

in the mean time i guess i'l just half to describe it, and i think this may be having the same or similar problem as a few others.

and just to get it out of the way; other mods: CBA, JSRS2.0 may or may not be running old versions

If i start a mission on the adapt campaign and then save (or fail for some reason or another) and reload the mission from a save, or autosave the images for the sites that are magnified don't exist anymore, and the circle that you can see through 9is in the middle of the screen with a darker background that you can still see through on the outside of it

i've noticed that the creator is away, so this mod is on hiatus, but is there anything, that i or you or someone could do?

expect a picture in the post below

Edited by dafrandle

ok i have a problem with the the images for the sopes not loading

(and i would love to to post an image but since i kind, joined just to try and get help for this.........)

in the mean time i guess i'l just half to describe it, and i think this may be having the same or similar problem as a few others.

and just to get it out of the way; other mods: CBA, JSRS2.0 may or may not be running old versions

If i start a mission on the adapt campaign and then save (or fail for some reason or another) and reload the mission from a save, or autosave the images for the sites that are magnified don't exist anymore, and the circle that you can see through 9is in the middle of the screen with a darker background that you can still see through on the outside of it

i've noticed that the creator is away, so this mod is on hiatus, but is there anything, that i or you or someone could do?

expect a picture tomorrow.

I have the same problem. Here is a pic.

I've been using TMR for a few days now and I love it. Outstanding work! So far I am only having one issue. The reticle on the RPG-42 is still the default reticle, and not the improved reticle you created. I mean, I can still hit targets just fine with the default reticle, but I would much more prefer your reticle because it makes a little more sense to me. Any idea why the reticle not working?

This version hasn't been updated (nor will it be) in a long time, so posting issues with it in this thread is likely not going to help you.

Not trying to be confrontational, so I apologize if it came off that way.

dont know if someone hasn't already posted it but when you reload your rocketlauncher via drag and drop in the inventory, the rocket will just disappear.

If I recall, this mod makes the launchers one shot disposable?

If I recall, this mod makes the launchers one shot disposable?

Yes it is. At least the PCML.

Yes it is. At least the PCML.

It's also pretty easy to edit the TMR_Disposable PBO to add other launchers as disposable. Just a few lines in the config and they're added.

Howcome the inner scope shadow doesn't reveal itself when firing like it does on the optic demonstration video? I just downloaded the mod today.

Also for those trying to get the bipod to work, it seems that its in fact not under lock target keybind, rather its attached to "next target" under weapons tab which for me was undefined by default, for others trying the tutorial and getting bipod "undefined" its because "next target" doesn't have a key. I keybound tab to "next target" and bipod works.

Edited by Ghostwolf

Happens to me as well but in campaign only.