Sign in to follow this  
Kasten

Multi Player Desync with Game Crash

I recent switched my game from the Dev Build back to the Beta patch to be able to play with some friends. Since I switched back I'm experiencing desync around 100,000 within 5 mins over the internet, with a resulting game freeze. I have to restart the game to be able to play again; then another 5-10 mins it will do this again. I even get this same issue when playing over a LAN network at a buddies store. Before the switch from the DEV build I didn't have this issue. I am running a Brand new computer that I built, though I don't think its the computer since this is the only game that I'm having an issue with, and Its a recent issue since I did the switch. I'm running off a WiFi/ Cell tower internet, but I can play over games like Planetside 2 and Xbox with no issue. When I looked at a .rpt file one of the codes was for a PhysX issue. Could this be whats causing my problems?

Its worth mentioning that I was able to play these missions for hours in a Single player mode with 0 issues.

Any thoughts or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

-Kasten

I have this quite often. cant really play MP.

when I am in crowded area (base) with amny palyers its worse.

could be my bad inet connection though as no one else is suffering from it.

desync 10.000

and bandwith around 20-40 from time to time... usually the game crashes within this lag spikes.

I think my problem was that last beta patch, since this new one rolled out no issues, no desync and no lag. All is well again!

I think my problem was that last beta patch, since this new one rolled out no issues, no desync and no lag. All is well again!

Glad it helped you! It hurt me now I can't load into any missions whatsoever! Really bothersome to me.

That sucks. hopefully when the full game is rolled out everything is fixed, but for now gotta love betas and this is a pretty awesome beta. Its worth the hiccups from time to time no matter how frustrating it can be from time to time.