Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

UNSUNG Coop Pack

1copyai.jpg

Credits to the UNSUNG team for this logo.

* Current version: v1.0, 5 missions *

After playing around with this unfinished but detailed and extensive modification. I have decided to make a mission pack using the UNSUNG mod. These missions are made with coop in mind with the player taking the role of the squad leader if played in single player. They aim to be authentic and challenging scenarios based on what little I have read and watched about Vietnam. Like my other coop packs I will try to update this regularly with new missions, although sadly I cant find anyone to play UNSUNG with at the moment :(

All missions utilise The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 2.5.

Current version includes five missions.

UNS_co09_JungleHike.CSJ_SEA.pbo

A US Army squad must conduct a combat patrol down from the central highlands through VC territory and link up with a mechanised unit.

UNS_co09_GulleyGames.CSJ_SEA.pbo

A US Army Rifle squad must clear out three key villages along a valley deep in VC territory.

UNS_co09_BulletTrap.CSJ_SEA.pbo

A US Army Rifle squad destroys small arms caches in Phang Ra before being relieved in place by mechanised forces.

UNS_co08_InfiltrateIntercept.MBG_nam.pbo

A USMC Force Recon Unit must ambush infiltrating VC guerillas before extraction by helicopter.

UNS_co06_MidnightRunners.MBG_nam.pbo

A Special Operations unit must capture vital intelligence material and destroy communications equipment at an NVA company HQ.

FileDropper Download Link v1.0

Armaholic v1.0

Any bugs or anything post in here.

As always, enjoy lads.

Edited by colonel stagler

Brill, I'll have a shot at these in SP over the weekend :)

I think almost everyone's gone to the A3 party..

BTW the link you gave is a link to the links page (if you get what I mean) - the actual download page is here

Thanks for sharing

Orc

I think almost everyone's gone to the A3 party..

Its only 1am at the Arma 2 party! Plenty of time to get laid and wasted!

Time to update my unsung Col! Many thanks!

Thanks for this pack colonel stagler, downloading.

Small feedback.

In mission Midnight runners when we enter to enemy Tent we complete task Destroy communication equipment. When i destroy that communication terminal task Seize intelligence materials was completed. ;) Small mistake but mission end without a problem.

Ps: maybe in future update you can add few missions for "bad guys" NVA or VC soldiers.