There's a problem with torpedoes in the latest 1.06. They are exploding as soon as they are dropped, usually instantly destroying the manta in the process.

There's a problem with torpedoes in the latest 1.06. They are exploding as soon as they are dropped, usually instantly destroying the manta in the process.

I could be wrong, but I believe that torpedoes have been doing that for quite some time. I think they were doing that even before the 1.06 patch.

It's happened to me numerous times in previous versions but I haven't used a torpedo in 1.6 yet. Does it happen everytime or just sometimes? If it happens just sometimes it's probably the same as it has always been.

Dear Members and Players,

this happens everytimes i launched one with different Launch Parameters. I tried it a lot of times after saveing. Also a lot of times at different Islands. It make no different, if i fly fast, slow, high, low and weather conditions. Every time my Manta explodes.

Thanks for help

rubberduck1971

I think it might actually work out better to just kamikaze your mantas into the enemy carrier :)

I think it might actually work out better to just kamikaze your mantas into the enemy carrier :)

never tried it, is this possible to harm the CV?

rubberduck1971

:butbut:

never tried it, is this possible to harm the CV?

Well, flying mantas into the enemy carrier after firing all of your missiles at it was a preferred tactic in the original game. :)

Hi,

we are aware about this annoying torpedo exploding issue. Will be fixed in the next patch.

Thanks.

It seems like bombs are also affected by this although not as badly. If you happen to be moving when you drop the bomb, it will hit you.

It seems like bombs are also affected by this although not as badly. If you happen to be moving when you drop the bomb, it will hit you.

Not exactly. What I noticed is, that if you fly somewhat upwards during drop the bomb will explode on your manta, which makes sense, because it still has some upward-going "power"(Newtons laws of physics) from your ascent, thus hitting the manta armor and going boom.

This means if you fly in more or less a straight horizontal line or downward while releasing the bomb, everything works fine and it detonates on the ground or whereever you dropped it.

The main problem of the game is the torpedo that explodes after being released from the blanket, which prevents the player from finishing the campaign, I already tried to install the 1.6 and 1.7 patch, but the executable sends the following message: the game Was not found, or is corrupted, etc ..., could you send the patch files 1.6 and 1.7, without the executable (I do not use the steam version), I will not reinstall the game again, carrier command gaea mission, is A game with a big universe, a huge planet, and that deserves a continuation, as well as more missions, more vehicles, more ships, more carriers, more weapons, etc ...

This game (like the STALKER series) deserves a sequel, the carrier command is a game that fits into the genre open world, strategy, and RPG.

There are a lot of things left in the game, I found the campaign half-mouth, with a lot missing, and the bugs screwed on the game, as soon as I started the campaign I loved the game, it's very addictive, but when I got the final mission, the damn torpedo Exploded and destroyed my blanket, and to complete I won a mission fail.

I HOPE THE 2 PATCHES ARCHIVES WILL BE SENT TO ME THROUGH EMAIL (WITHOUT EXECUTABLE) EASIER TO COPY AND NECKLACE)

Removing the: bugs, half-mouth campaign, lack of vehicles in the game, lack of good weapons in the game, lack of carriers in the game, and lack of customization in previous items, the game is good, I speak from experience , THAT GAME HAS EVERYTHING TO MAKE SUCCESS, IF HE'S WELL WORKED, I'd throw him on my desktop PC, but he does not run the carrier command, I'm throwing him on my notebook, if that game has a fucking campaign and everything I I said earlier, I will not connect if the graphics are bad, if I run with 512 MB of VRAM at 60 FPS, and with less than 4 GB of Ram, it's great.

PS: That's the tip.

• Like 1