A continuation of my existing 1.01 mod GripMod2 aims to bring tighter control to Walrus handling without going over the top.

Here is the link

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/64367546/file.html

To install this mod copy the whole GripMod2 folder into your Carrier Command game folder

If you have the steam version, your game is in "Steam\steamapps\common\Carrier Command Gaea Mission\"

Finally run the game with the command below

-mod GripMod2

Steam version. Right click > properties > Set Launch Options > enter the line and click OK.

Standalone. You will need to adjust your shortcut to include this line.

If you would like GripMod2 and NoFilmGrain combined, please click here

Edited by disorder

What things does the GripMod do? Sorry if you already said what it does on the forum. I probably just didn't see it. Will there be something on the screen to tell us that the mod is functioning? I want to try it out with another mod.

It increases Walrus traction on all surfaces. Turning is a lot tighter. You can also go off road a lot more, although try not to get stuck on a rock and bring a hook just in case.

It increases Walrus traction on all surfaces. Turning is a lot tighter. You can also go off road a lot more, although try not to get stuck on a rock and bring a hook just in case.

Will this help the walrus to climb hills better?

Yep, but it's up to you to find the limits, I've tried almost vertical slopes with mixed success.

Ok. Thanks!

I downloaded the combined mod. The grip is very good, the walrusses, are very powerful to climb rocks, which earlier were not reachable. The Film Grain looks like a nice addendum. I am pleased that the ice on the HUD remained. I tried both mods on the Island Isolus. I needed in the strategy mode, a few minutes to conquer it. Of course its an easy Island, with scramblers instead of firewalls. And I had the full weapon and armory at my disposal. I tried with a walrus wingman. Both were very quick and the corrections of the pathfinding AI are almost not noticable. I dare to say, a MUST HAVE, this mod.

Edited by Antares
grammar