Sign in to follow this  
ZoneTrooper

Instant Nightvision

Hi i just wanted to know if its possible to add a animation for the nightvision in ARMA 3.

Right now its is like you equip the night vision,then you press N and he instant activates the NV googles

in my eyes thats pretty unrealistic,because when you play in Third person,you will see that the NG googles are on his head

but when you Press N they are instant on his eyes,that just looks silly.

It would be cool if it would have a delay with a animation,like he is pulling it down on his eyes and activates it,so that it looks realistic.

yeah a nice animation - improving immersion. something like this:

quick and simple and yet cool ;)

+1

This has bugged me to no end.

It's also added to the list of hilarious Arma animation spoofs (see: leaning left and right while walking, spinning around when sat down, etc.), when you press N repeatedly.

Additionally it would be very nice when the NVG would need a few seconds to have full light amplification, at least the models I know of needed some time to show the full bright image...the higher the generation the shotr it taks but a minimum of 4 seconds is still reasonable.

I'd rather they not completely white out if I glance above the horizon for just a moment.

I agree, an Animation for the NV and for Grenades. This game kinda feels like Call of duty. Even Battlefield 3 has animation for grenades.