Sign in to follow this  
=kct=blackmamba

Co32_Insurgent_Occupation

Thanks for the update. Im afraid that this stable version also dosent load up on our server. Other missions load fine btw.

Thank you for this mission, but we cannot either play it, or publish(edit) it posts(shows) an error: A3_UAV_F_characters_F_Gamma

I am reverting back to vanilla version and publish it once more.

in the mean time the mission is completely rewritten as we ran into some issue's which should be solved now.

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

first post updated..

Good news stable version is working now. A new world record too with the mission size at 10.5 mb :cool:

Hi BlackMamba,

v0.1.5 does not work on the server of my team. Probably due to the addition of drone ?

(My server was not in Dev version)

I think u have found your way to the first post :)

yeah I know.... but the next update would take a while hopefully.

only 3 issue's left that could speed up a new release.

This just happened:

Error in expression <he];
PublicVariable "DEADTARGETS";

if (DAP_BF_MISSIONEND==0) then 
{
[nil,nil,r>
 Error position: <DAP_BF_MISSIONEND==0) then 
{
[nil,nil,r>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: dap_bf_missionend
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Stratis\Scripts\SP\Insurgents\Caches\CacheArea.sqf, line 324
Error in expression <ame setMarkerPos _position;

if ((count _guards) > 0) then 
{
WaitUntil {sleep 1>
 Error position: <_guards) > 0) then 
{
WaitUntil {sleep 1>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _guards
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Stratis\Scripts\SP\Insurgents\Caches\CacheArea.sqf, line 648

We found about 100 AI that spawned next to a cache. Every time we destroyed it they would just spawn again with the cache, even with players present in the area.

The quadrant was the one under the two squares next to the base with the small house on top of the hill.

I see the issue : the line where DAP_BF_MISSIONEND==0 would be defined in mission init.sqf went missing.

so the CacheArea.sqf got confused.

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

Here are some errors that popped up with the latest update:

Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_TEXT_INTELTEXT_WEST"><Original>

Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_TEXT_INTELTEXT_EAST"><Original>

Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_TEXT_BRIEFINGTEXT_WEST"><Original>

Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_TEXT_BRIEFINGTEXT_EAST"><Original>

Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_TEXT_INFORMATIONTEXT"><Original>

Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_TEXT_INFORMATIONTEXT2"><Original>

Unsupported language English in stringtable

description.ext: Line 161 Internal err: No include to uninclude

Thought I'd give you aheads up. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

I fixed that error, I fixed all errors in the mission now.

only thing I have not tested is the cache area's

I got rid of the errors but have to test if every thing still works as intended.

so xx-lsd-xx if u want to test it ? pm me and I make a download link :)

working on one but don't expect it any time soon.

I create the tasks when I am placing the markers so it is a very slow process, apart from the markers everything is in and seems to work.

I think I have to do another 80% of the markers + tasks. right now I got the big town Kavala and its surroundings and a town near the airbase completed with tasks and everything.

so it really comes down to markers and tasks when that process is completed I might release it.

if u look on steam there is a similar version for Altis "Insurgency" I think it is a very fun mission to play as well.

For the Altis version: cant seem to get the MHQ menu on either of the two hunters at base. Only tested on client/host, not dedicated.

I tested Altis version yesterday night and MHQ menu wasn´t seen at hunters also. I tested on our dedicated server running on DEV version.

BTW: Nice job BlackMamba :)

On the 1.03 version I noticed that the MHQ's on Altis are already deployed. Just drive them to your desired location and you can warp to them without issue.

Edited by Y_T

when u start the mission wait for the black markers to become red and press continue.

if u press continue right away the error pops up.

apart from that caches might blow premature, its also a known issue and I am trying to solve it but haven't figured out yet why that happens.

Rgr that, guess I'm too impatient to play this great mission :)

I'll wait a bit longer before pressing continue

Hello

I few not to play nor to publish(edit) this mission : you cannot play/edit this mission ,it is depend on downloadable content that has been deleted A3_structures_F_MIL_Shelters.

ps : sorry for my English

u need the development branche version now that altis is released.

go to steam, left klik on the arma 3 launch icon, go to properties, Beta's and select development build.

now steam downloads quite a bit of data so sit back and get a drink or something :)

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

A superb mission, thank you.

Any chance a save system can be implemented so when having to carry out basic server maintenance, progress is not lost?