Sign in to follow this  
=kct=blackmamba

Co32_Insurgent_Occupation

Im getting back in to editing again so would the OP mind If I added a few things to the FOB for ue on our dedi box please. I will keep all credits to the original creator ie Tripwired Occupation created by *** edited by *****

Im getting back in to editing again so would the OP mind If I added a few things to the FOB for ue on our dedi box please. I will keep all credits to the original creator ie Tripwired Occupation created by *** edited by *****
Just curious. What things are you thinking of adding/ what do you think it's lacking?

A couple of little birds, a hidden M2, a couple more hemets and move the repair point...nothing major of course. I was also thinkng of adding the MK18 ammo box as a few of our members like it.

@ =WKV= Blackwatch

sure go ahead u are free to edit it to your liking ;)

at the moment I added a cargo load system which loads vehicles cargo, reason is I removed VAS from vehicles for good.

also I added a first aid system in the base (made it sort of a medical center) so when u are wounded u can also go inside the building and u get healed.

but it is still WIP, I need the doctor ingame to finnish this script to make it look like u actualy get treated ;)

I fixed the groups menu user action , it looks like it keeps working much better now (doesn't stop working after a while) like it did before.

double post *delete me plx* ;X

Edited by yxman

Version 1.7 is absolutely unplayabe . After few hours or seized cities all bots stop spawning on red squares. I am an server admin from arma 3 russian community . I tested this mission several times with many people and other server admins. Unfortunately all of them have this bug. All bots just stop spawning after few hours of gameplay. What about 1.7 hotfix. DID IT FIX THAT TERRIBLE BUG?????

its a known issue which first occurred in EOS 1.1 or even before that build.

only thing u can do about that is restart the mission and wait until everything has initialized.

A request for future updated mission files. Is it possible to add a version number to the mission file itself? Now all the files have the same name and that’s why the server has to be turned off completely to swap it with another version. If the file names are different this problem does not exist.

To change a mission name you have to do 3 things:

-save the mission with a new name -ie: occupation1.8 (first save as sp)

-copy all scripts (excl. mission.pbo) to the new folder in documents\arma2\mpmissions

-Change the name in the mission parameters as will be displayed in the server browser

Thanks for a great mission!

if u are referring to the v1.8 version I must disappoint u, it is not yet released.

as far as I know I always changed the version number for every released version so far.

I change the version number in the editor to new build (this one will be displayed in browser) and save it,

double check if the number is right by going to my mission.sqm.

which normally is in the same folder as usual, if numbers are correct I go back in the editor and export to MP missions or publish on steam.

so when u download the mission the name is identical to previous build but in game browser or MP lobby shows new a version number.

A request for future updated mission files. Is it possible to add a version number to the mission file itself? Now all the files have the same name and that’s why the server has to be turned off completely to swap it with another version. If the file names are different this problem does not exist.

To change a mission name you have to do 3 things:

-save the mission with a new name -ie: occupation1.8 (first save as sp)

-copy all scripts (excl. mission.pbo) to the new folder in documents\arma2\mpmissions

-Change the name in the mission parameters as will be displayed in the server browser

Thanks for a great mission!

I have to confirm that, your mission naming system is for a server admin a big mess up.

for example once you name it:

co40_tripwired_occupation.Altis.pbo

if you download it from armaholic then:

co40_tripwired-occupation.Altis.pbo

why you don't name it like:

co40_tripwired_occupation_v1.7.Altis.pbo .... co40_tripwired_occupation_v1.8.Altis.pbo .... etc.

would make the life of an server admin more easy

thanks

what is even more important actual there are 3 different named versions around

steamworkshop, armaholic and yours from dropbox.

That's not ideal this creates unnecessary extra load on a server when peoples join.

If one downloaded mission from armaholic but server has version from dropbox,

mission will be downloaded from server which creates desync to other players.

Unfortunately the performance in MP is not the best,

so why create additional and unnecessary extra load to servers.

I do not mean this as a critic against you.

I try to explain you how to make it more easy for server admins. ;)

the ones from drop box and steam workshop are identical they are all V1.7.

ill change the .pbo name for any future release if that helps.

After revival the ammunition disappears, in a backpack there is a large number of hours.

After revival the ammunition disappears, in a backpack there is a large number of hours.

I have this same issue, but my backpack is filled with watches and not hours. :P

Anyways, I can't figure out what the difference between the Tripwired and Unleashed versions.

EDIT: How do I re-add the parameters in the CfgAISkill.hpp file?

Edited by JDMT

Is this mission still being developed, I've got a new server and was looking for the latest download. Armaholic is stuck on v1.6

I would like to know too. Many of the scripts involved in this mission have been optimized and updated. It would be really nice to see an updated version of this mission.