Sign in to follow this  
=kct=blackmamba

Co32_Insurgent_Occupation

Can we turn off the music while missons pop up because it's make some people startle :(

and So few enemies :*(

I added a few requests : the task sound and slightly more enemy's.

first post updated,

ps

if u don't like it don't play it :)

Happy for all of these updates in 1.2. Should the mission support 'persistent' on a dedicated server? When the last player disconnects the mission resets. Flag is set in the cfg file.

Thanks!

Updated : 1.2 Released (Altis only)

Added : FIA slots,

Added : Service vehicles,

Added : New vehicles to rewards list,

Added : Rallypoint (fits in the backpack ),

Added : Radio broadcast,

Cleaned : Obsolete scripts,

Changed : incoming task sound....,

Changed : On connect jip spawn (caused issue's re joining on same slot) is now turned off by default see server parameters,

Deleted : Caches,

Deleted : IED's,

Fixed : Vehicle repair platform,

Optimized: Mission file size.

Hello, here is my test report (google translate sorry ;) )

Radio in the camp is nice but it more than anything else ... and not used for anything in particular. It takes place in the size of the mission.

[Obsolete scripts] Why did you delete the configuration settings of AI skill ? This was a great idea because we do not use @zeus and the AI ​​is completely cheating ! (360° and ONE shoot to kill at 500m lol )

[incoming task sound] Very good sound. This will be less afraid: P

[Deleted: Caches] Why remove it ? This was part of the challenge that we have much love.

[Deleted: IED's] same like Caches ...

[Optimized: Mission file size] You can still do it. Because there are still pictures (lady's) on the walls that used to anything if it is only taking place once more save the mission.

[MHQ spawn] Although we do not like the system via the MHQ respawn, random respawn on the MHQ is too bug. Many of my comrades respawn below houses if the MHQ is rated.

Why not make the MHQ respawn right behind him ? simply ...

That's our report for the moment, thank you for your work and sharing ;)

@ MK-L

I liked the idea of random caches as well but I cant get it working reliable (sometimes an error pops up when u blow it and spawns a second cache in the same location)

the AI setting was part of Dap's insurgency and had to many dependent variables to keep it in, same reason why I took out the IED's.

for the rest of your answers look 2 posts up I believe it is the last line :)

Tried changing the to last 1.2 but no joy will not start on dedicated server at all... fails to load, When back to the older build. Gj job so far tho =)

Hey BlackMamba, nice work on this mission. I love the radio! Could stand in base all day ;D

Anyhow, is it just me getting a init.sqf not found error for the ViewDistance interface?

I forgot the other script error I receive from time to time, but the respawn loadout is broken, missing magazines, binoculars and other items. Way better than the last version, where you spawned with 160 watches (Hey you, yes you! Need a Prolex? It's cheap, yes, really cheap, my friend!)

Thanks for your effort and keep on rocking this mission!

Cheers

Edit: Your describtion.ext is missing the entries for TAW View Distance. I fixed that in our server version.

Edited by ThePredator

Maybe i asked a bit rudely to you. but your answer make me feel funny

am i have to re subscribe your mission? i can't see anything changed ;;

Mamba, was playing this yesterday on some public server I think it was 9th or something like that, anyways the chopper was dropping dudes from it, with no parachutes. Was quite off. If they had there parachutes they would have been right on target with re-enforcement.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I believe that we have found an issue in the revive script, but it may just be something we are doing.

Whenever my buddy select the combat life saver slot, he is unable to Drag, Carry, or Apply First-Aid to anyone that goes down. But if he chooses any other slot he is able to?

Is this a bug in the script, in the parameters, or possible something that the server hosted selected in the parameters? Either way something to look into.

We planted the C4 on the boat but nothing happened?

Edited by Gimpymoo

Anytime, your mission deseves some fame.

When we are already at it: there seem to be some issues with respawning/dying. Yesterday we encountered unrevivable mates (sadly I was the first to bite the bullet). After several revives/heals I was unable to move and could not be healed (probably related to clements bug?) We lost our binoculars and some magazines, grenades and stuff, maybe related to VAS or the respawn equipment?

When I encounter the script errors we had again, I'll post the excerpt from the .rpt.

A great update, thank you.

On our server, even though it is persistent, the parameter settings are being lost when the last person leaves?

The game state remains, just the parameters reset to their defaults.

1.2 worked fine.

Any help please?

Edited by Gimpymoo

Should Player Markers "Off" disable all player markers on the map?

It has no change for me.

Please can someone advise what the server parameters do, maybe I am guessing wrong?

Playermarkers are indeed still active even when turned off.

Could you move the loudspeaker sound to CfGMusic, so people can adjust with the Music volume slider in-game? Although I like the radio, people complain about the loudness :D

Cheers!

Yo BlackMamba !

great missions so far ! we are really enjoy this on our server !

i found a bug today .. i was shooting a flare in the midnight and my buddy was wondering why im shooting a flare in the daytime ? i reconnected to the server and started again at 0400 .. my budy was the whole time on the server and it was 0530

so i think that the paramters doesnt synch when u join the server again. ill check the init and scripts if i can find something myself

EDIT

i think i fixed it

i removed this line in the init -> setDate [2035, round (random 12), round (random 28), (paramsarray select 0), round (random 60)];

now when u rejoin u have the same time as the others on the server

dont know if this in an conflict with an other script but it seems to work so far

Edited by #Blackburn [Tier-1]

Great mission. Our server has been really enjoying it. One bug I've noticed though is that when a UAV / UVG is destroyed it will respawn like normal but is unable to be controlled or connected afterwards. So once one of them dies, they are permanently out of action. In this same vein, it would be awesome to have a UAV that has missiles instead of bombs, similar to the annex mission. Just makes them more versatile - but either way, good job and great mission

I am not into ArmA scripting, so I did a hackjob for the Radio to play as a music track. However, I fail to get the soundloop work for music, which should also work(?). If anyone could help me out here ;D

I used your server settings but instead of the loop script it simply plays the music track until I figure out, why only sounds work and not music. Or maybe I am just not nerd enough to get all the scripting stuff.

Cheers for the update, much appreciated!

Is it possible to add enemy patrols that do not gather in villages/settlements, so you have to fight in the open on occasion?

probably u have to change the number in the init.sqf to the amount in seconds the music plays

if (paramsArray select 0 == 1) then {_handle = [radio,1000,"radio"] execVM "Occupation\Music\soundloop.sqf";};

yeah would be possible to have random patrols in the outskirts, only need a script to handle that.

I like the idea tough :)

thx for the update mamba ! i will look into it

i already added the helidoor script in my version. cuz blackburn and a open heli door or fast roping doesnt work very well together if u know what i mean ->

i also added tpw´s ambient life scripts. maybe u could add it in ur release too .. doesnt have much effect on the performance

simply patrol script can be found here -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147904-Urban-Patrol-Script

dont know if its still working in the full release. ill test it

Edited by #Blackburn [Tier-1]

probably u have to change the number in the init.sqf to the amount in seconds the music plays

if (paramsArray select 0 == 1) then {_handle = [radio,1000,"radio"] execVM "Occupation\Music\soundloop.sqf";};

yeah would be possible to have random patrols in the outskirts, only need a script to handle that.

I like the idea tough :)

What I meant was that it only seems to work with CfgSound not with CfgMusic, so you could adjust the volume in the Audio Settings individually.