Sign in to follow this  
=kct=blackmamba

Co32_Insurgent_Occupation

what version of the game are u running vanilla or latest dev branche ?

game Version 0.74.0.108135

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

=KCT=BlackMamba, error no longer appear, strange

They seem to get stuck on the portaloo beside the recruit sign, I knocked over the recruit sign over somehow think I shot it and they seemed to spawn a bit further back

Also I did not seem to get any bonus vehicles.

Yes this is it.

Yeah Side missions were not completing. Objective would be completed but no reward given or side mission completed notification. Also if you happened onto that area later in the game enemy would still respawn on the trigger.

Oh almost forgot. I'm running stable version .74 and your latest v1.2. I loved the addition of the attack helo. Was not expecting a missile up my A$*! Lol awesome stuff.:)

Edited by xx-LSD-xx

Side missions are not rewarded at this time (might change in future releases)

Also as long the squares do not turn green, expect more resistance (especially when they turn orange).

Rewards are given when u do the main tasks like capture camp rogain, clear Agia marina etc etc.

Knocking over the sign stopped the AI getting stuck.

I cleared Agia marina and got no reward.

was clearing agia marina an active task at the moment u cleared ?

First Post updated.

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

yea it was an active task, took me about 4 hours, task said it was completed but no bonus.

Just cleared camp maxwell on 1.3 , still no bonus

Are you aware that since 0.12 the mission is VERY unstable and crashing every hour almost.

---------- Post added at 03:50 ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 ----------

The crash occurs when you die while halo jumping with your parachute open.

Side missions are not rewarded at this time (might change in future releases)

Also as long the squares do not turn green, expect more resistance (especially when they turn orange).

Rewards are given when u do the main tasks like capture camp rogain, clear Agia marina etc etc.

Either way side missions would still re spawn AI after the objective had been completed and a new marker spawned. No squares in the water only red flag marker. If you happened to re enter that area lets say an hour later and many side mission later. The old

side mission still would generate AI when entering the now unmarked area. I under stand how the Red squares work and locating the caches and destroying them. The Tasks were the only ones that would post a completed notification when completed. Never did a bonus vehicle get rewarded even after completing the entire map. Just giving you heads up.

Yes it also happened to me I have to look in to that.

It is part of the latest Occupation mission.

I have to see how BangaBob did the side missions bevore I break something :)

Insurgent Occupation

I am seriously enjoying this! An entire weekend playing this, myself and with Family.

I've been playing this and only "OFP or Arma" since 2001. Mostly just myself Personal training Clients and family.

I really appreciate this mission so Thank you! to all of you who have worked on this.

feedback Kinda wish we could save it and pick up where we left of the following day though.

Kind Regards

Major improvement. I noticed that the vehicle service was not working. I added markers to identify service areas and fixed the vehicle service.

Side missions were working as well as tasks getting completed and receiving bonus vehicles.

Thanks for staying on top of fixing the errors. Saves me the time. lol!

Keep up the good work. CHEERS!

Added 1.5 release candidate 3
Can I ask why are all the side missions budgie smuggler missions? Any chance you can add a few land based side missions?

Stable server wont load 1.5 ?

@SNR

I think it wouldn't have any problems loading it on a vanilla server, however it might not spawn the reward UAV's.

This is a release candidate, if it doesn't load the reward vehicles or doesn't load at all please report and ill edit it to work on a vanilla server.

@Beerkan

ill see if I can add some land based side missions, I haven't really looked into the scripts that activates them.

I made a second version without the UAV's for the ones that use vanilla version of the game.

First post updated..