50 minutes ago, iV - Ghost said:

Dead Bodies:

Ai should be alerted if seen (new) dead bodies from own side.

They should search the area for the enemy for a while.

What exactly makes you think that this is not the case already?

AI groups in safe mode will automatically switch to aware when encountering a dead body from their own side.

Cheers

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

AI groups in safe mode will automatically switch to aware when encountering a dead body from their own side.

Cheers

Because I have never seen something like that. It "feels" like they don't do that.

They walk very smooth over a cleared area full of dead people If they don't "smell" me or my teammates.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Cheers

Do AI even react to explosions going off near them? I remember awhile ago setting off C4 right next to an AI group, killing half the group, and they went to aware stance for all of 30 seconds before going back to safe. "MUST OF BEEN THE WIND GUYZ."

Some things I would hope to be fixed before A3 goes into retirement...

AI bugs 

1)AI vehicles will attempt to drive on the dirt pathways in Tanoa that lead  through thick forests or impassable terrain. This causes vehicles to become stuck in ridiculous situations. These paths seems to be defined as roads. Having these not defined as roads, or have some sort of check if a path is "wide enough" to support the vehicle would be nice.

2)AI vehicles will still RAM into objects that do NOT have physics enabled. For example, place a sandbag in the middle of the road and the AI in vehicles will charge full speed into it. Disabling the vehicle and harming the crew.

3)AI do not understand how to operate tanks or vehicles with static turrets (turrets that do not have a 360 turn radius)

4)AI units still don't seem to understand when/how to throw a grenade. They will throw grenades endlessly at armored vehicles.

AI Wishlist

1)AI would automatically rearm off dead bodies like they do with vehicles.

2)AI deploy and use static weapons

3)AI deploy and use mines

4)AI deploy and use UAV's automatically

5)AI communicate more effectively throughout groups about enemies.

6)AI don't seem to care about suppressors?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, iV - Ghost said:

Because I have never seen something like that. It "feels" like they don't do that.

They walk very smooth over a cleared area full of dead people If they don't "smell" me or my teammates.

Place a few blufor guys, put "this setdamage 1" into their init, then place a fireteam from blufor, some distance away, set them to "SAFE" and give them a waypoint next to the dead blufor soldiers.

Last time I tried the AI switched to aware mode.

Just because something "feels like" xyz doesn't mean it actually is that way unless you got a repro mission so this can be looked into.

58 minutes ago, genesis92x said:

Do AI even react to explosions going off near them? I remember awhile ago setting off C4 right next to an AI group, killing half the group, and they went to aware stance for all of 30 seconds before going back to safe. "MUST OF BEEN THE WIND GUYZ."

Funny, because the bug still exists where AI detect the unit that laid the explosive charge/satchel and fire upon that unit immediately after the explosion takes place and units from their group got damaged/killed.

Feel free to post a repro mission where AI don't engage the unit that laid the explosive charge.

Cheers

20 hours ago, iV - Ghost said:

Dead Bodies:

Ai should be alerted if seen (new) dead bodies from own side.

They should search the area for the enemy for a while.

Sniped by GOM :dontgetit:

They have done this before, any repro mission?

It's a shame that the new DLC in Dev Build appears to be a higher priority than sorting out the piss poor AI from walking off roofs, or being unable to climb up and down ladders. :sad_o:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Please don't forget to fix some "basic" commands like disable/enableAI:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/209055-enableai-via-trigger/#comment-3222693

This command seems to be completely broken for me, even using disableAI "ALL" does nothing on current devbranch 1.77.142584

Ticket here.

Cheers

• Like 3

On 8/9/2017 at 4:00 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Place a few blufor guys, put "this setdamage 1" into their init, then place a fireteam from blufor, some distance away, set them to "SAFE" and give them a waypoint next to the dead blufor soldiers.

Last time I tried the AI switched to aware mode.

Just because something "feels like" xyz doesn't mean it actually is that way unless you got a repro mission so this can be looked into.

Funny, because the bug still exists where AI detect the unit that laid the explosive charge/satchel and fire upon that unit immediately after the explosion takes place and units from their group got damaged/killed.

Feel free to post a repro mission where AI don't engage the unit that laid the explosive charge.

Cheers

I did another test out of curiosity. Seems inconsistent, or at least interesting. I was just using Zeus and doing tests that way - AI seem to send a small part of their squad to "Hunt" the entity that placed the mine, they seem to always know exactly where to send at least 1 unit to find the culprit, some kind of AI cheater vision. However, they ignore mines or the such being detonated and will quickly return back to safe mode. They will not engage in the "Hunt" behavior unless it was a satchel.

I've always thought that AI if not doing something should always at the very least glance in the direction of any gunshots or explosions even if some distance away.

I can't stand it if your shooting at an enemy and other units don't turn around to engage unless the enemy unit returns fire.

Reaction on warsound:

The Ai should react reasonable on warsound (Explosions, shoots, ...).

Often we are blasting a transmitting tower and the enemy (distance roughly 200m) go for a walk.

• Like 1

I just registered to ask, if the following issue has been lately discussed.

AI teammates sometimes get stuck, and while they aknowledge orders, they soon respond that they are unable to comply and just stand still. This happens at least in built environments.

This happened to me at least twice when playing the East Wind campaign's scouting missions with an AI fire team, using game versions 1.72 and 1.74.

I have put aside save files before and after the bug happened.

I also found this old resolved bug with a quick search: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T63809

If this is in a wrong place, feel free to point me in the right direction.

• Like 2

Hi

I will limit this post to AI Precision ( i.e. the ability of an AI soldier to shoot and hit you). Grab a cuppa and lets get started...

I (and my brothers) have been playing this series since the demo of OFP came out (in 2001 in think).
It is a fantastic game (SP and MP-4 player coop) and we have spent way to many hours playing and building missions to play on LAN via non-dedicated server.

All I want is to be able to set/know what chance (i.e. probability) an AI has to hit another solder when he shoots.
While there are all these skill settings (e.g. aimingShake, amingAaccuracy atc) the end result is the probability that a solder will hit his target when he fires.

This could be done in three ways:
1) you set this value within the editor; or
2) This value is calculated by the engine and shown to you in the attribute panel for a soldier (it would change as you change the soldiers skills, weapon etc). It could even be a function in the debug console (if that is easier to implement).

3) the way we all do it now...run lots of repeatable tests until we get a a set of skill levels to give the AI precision we like (i.e. we think is realistic)...lots of wasted time and it's boring!!!!

Note that the probability of hitting a target will depend a many factors and BIS has many of these coded in now.

IMHO one of the most import factor is how accurate (i.e. probability to hit) a soldier is on the first shot and how this improves with each success shot. When a player shoots the biggest factor is estimating how far away the target is (assuming no wind, no fatigue etc). Normally you estimate distance, fire, look for feedback (like soldier hit or dust near him), then adjust your aim/sights accordingly and then fire again. with each shot your accuracy improves (ie higher probability to hit target) until you reach some base limit, determined by stance, weapon dispersion, weapon attachments,health, fatigue etc).

I note that BIS has started a move toward this approach by implementing the "skillFinal" function. For the first time you can check the actual skill of a soldier. However, it is still NOT related to actual soldiers ability (eg. hit probability, ( well not that I know about) ) and you have to carry out hours of testing to find a setting you like (as a lot I people have done judging by the posts here, and that includes me). But at least now once I have a soldier I like I can look at the skillFinal results for that soldier and then adjust settings to match this on other AI soldiers. Also I can see the affect of changing the Difficulty mode.

Defining an average soldier abilities
I think it would be very useful to define the skill set for an "Average" soldier and relate him to physical/scientific values. An "Average" soldier would be defined as his abilities when:

a) Skill = 0.5: and

a) the Difficulty mode is set to "Normal".

BIS could pick what this is and clearly specify the physical/scientific capabilities of this soldier for example:
1) graph showing a soldiers probability to hit target on first shot for varying distances (assuming prone and no weapon dispersion )
2) repeat for other sub-skills.

Once this has been done then every one knows the capabilities of an "Average" soldier. The most important part of this is to make capabilities related to the soldier's physical performance. For examples:
reloadSpeed= 0.5 is related to the time(in seconds) the "Average" soldier takes to reload his current weapon;
aimingSpeed= 0.5 is related to the time (in seconds) to aim his current weapon for first shot;

Note that some functions must be given to see the actual values as they will varying depending on weapon, stance etc. For example:

!) " Man1 reloadSpeedTime CurrentWeapon, would return time in seconds for "Man1" to reload his current weapon;

2) "Man1 probabilityToHitOnFirstShot [Target1] ,would return probability of Man1 hitting Target1 on First shot.

3) "Man1 ShotsToHit [Target1], average shots man1 will take to hit Target1 from first shot.

Note the above functions could(should?) be based on the current state of Man1 ( ie stance, fatigue, injuries, weapon attachements).

These values could be shown in a sub-panel of a units Attributes Panel.

This approach takes all the guess-work/testing out of it and it becomes a simple science/engineering process of setting skill values to a soldier's physical abilities you want.

Once everyone knows these values then everyone is starting for the same physical information. Also adjusting them (i.e. scaling them) become easy, for example increasing reloadSpeed from 0.5 to 0.55 changes the reloading by 10% and we would know exactly how many seconds that change would be.

While it could be argue that this is they way it is already is done, the issue is that the value (0.0 to 1.0) specified by a skill (or sub-skill) levels is not easily related to any soldier ability in a physical/scientific way.

Another benefit of this is that if BIS later changes the parameters of a "Standard" soldier a mission make could easily edit his mission to adjust the skill of a soldier until the the setting are back to what he wanted (eg. mission makers original probability to hit a target). you would not have to go back and do hours a testing to find the correct values that replicate what the AI did prior to BIS making a change.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Naitsu said:

AI teammates sometimes get stuck, and while they aknowledge orders, they soon respond that they are unable to comply and just stand still. This happens at least in built environments.

This happened to me at least twice when playing the East Wind campaign's scouting missions with an AI fire team, using game versions 1.72 and 1.74.

I also found this old resolved bug with a quick search: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T63809

Yes it happens sometimes at 1.74. In different situations.
Sometimes AI does not get into the car.
But there are two reasons in this situation:
- can not find the path to the car
- stuck in the task (or after the task) "treat yourself"

Spoiler
1 hour ago, taskmaster065 said:

Hi

I will limit this post to AI Precision ( i.e. the ability of an AI soldier to shoot and hit you). Grab a cuppa and lets get started...

I (and my brothers) have been playing this series since the demo of OFP came out (in 2001 in think).
It is a fantastic game (SP and MP-4 player coop) and we have spent way to many hours playing and building missions to play on LAN via non-dedicated server.

All I want is to be able to set/know what chance (i.e. probability) an AI has to hit another solder when he shoots.
While there are all these skill settings (e.g. aimingShake, amingAaccuracy atc) the end result is the probability that a solder will hit his target when he fires.

This could be done in three ways:
1) you set this value within the editor; or
2) This value is calculated by the engine and shown to you in the attribute panel for a soldier (it would change as you change the soldiers skills, weapon etc). It could even be a function in the debug console (if that is easier to implement).

3) the way we all do it now...run lots of repeatable tests until we get a a set of skill levels to give the AI precision we like (i.e. we think is realistic)...lots of wasted time and it's boring!!!!

Note that the probability of hitting a target will depend a many factors and BIS has many of these coded in now.

IMHO one of the most import factor is how accurate (i.e. probability to hit) a soldier is on the first shot and how this improves with each success shot. When a player shoots the biggest factor is estimating how far away the target is (assuming no wind, no fatigue etc). Normally you estimate distance, fire, look for feedback (like soldier hit or dust near him), then adjust your aim/sights accordingly and then fire again. with each shot your accuracy improves (ie higher probability to hit target) until you reach some base limit, determined by stance, weapon dispersion, weapon attachments,health, fatigue etc).

I note that BIS has started a move toward this approach by implementing the "skillFinal" function. For the first time you can check the actual skill of a soldier. However, it is still NOT related to actual soldiers ability (eg. hit probability, ( well not that I know about) ) and you have to carry out hours of testing to find a setting you like (as a lot I people have done judging by the posts here, and that includes me). But at least now once I have a soldier I like I can look at the skillFinal results for that soldier and then adjust settings to match this on other AI soldiers. Also I can see the affect of changing the Difficulty mode.

Defining an average soldier abilities
I think it would be very useful to define the skill set for an "Average" soldier and relate him to physical/scientific values. An "Average" soldier would be defined as his abilities when:

a) Skill = 0.5: and

a) the Difficulty mode is set to "Normal".

BIS could pick what this is and clearly specify the physical/scientific capabilities of this soldier for example:
1) graph showing a soldiers probability to hit target on first shot for varying distances (assuming prone and no weapon dispersion )
2) repeat for other sub-skills.

Once this has been done then every one knows the capabilities of an "Average" soldier. The most important part of this is to make capabilities related to the soldier's physical performance. For examples:
reloadSpeed= 0.5 is related to the time(in seconds) the "Average" soldier takes to reload his current weapon;
aimingSpeed= 0.5 is related to the time (in seconds) to aim his current weapon for first shot;

Note that some functions must be given to see the actual values as they will varying depending on weapon, stance etc. For example:

!) " Man1 reloadSpeedTime CurrentWeapon, would return time in seconds for "Man1" to reload his current weapon;

2) "Man1 probabilityToHitOnFirstShot [Target1] ,would return probability of Man1 hitting Target1 on First shot.

3) "Man1 ShotsToHit [Target1], average shots man1 will take to hit Target1 from first shot.

Note the above functions could(should?) be based on the current state of Man1 ( ie stance, fatigue, injuries, weapon attachements).

These values could be shown in a sub-panel of a units Attributes Panel.

This approach takes all the guess-work/testing out of it and it becomes a simple science/engineering process of setting skill values to a soldier's physical abilities you want.

Once everyone knows these values then everyone is starting for the same physical information. Also adjusting them (i.e. scaling them) become easy, for example increasing reloadSpeed from 0.5 to 0.55 changes the reloading by 10% and we would know exactly how many seconds that change would be.

While it could be argue that this is they way it is already is done, the issue is that the value (0.0 to 1.0) specified by a skill (or sub-skill) levels is not easily related to any soldier ability in a physical/scientific way.

Another benefit of this is that if BIS later changes the parameters of a "Standard" soldier a mission make could easily edit his mission to adjust the skill of a soldier until the the setting are back to what he wanted (eg. mission makers original probability to hit a target). you would not have to go back and do hours a testing to find the correct values that replicate what the AI did prior to BIS making a change.

I would add that it would be amazing to see the difference in AI behavior. When they would understand their capabilities in aiming (sight of long-range and close combat). Often, AI try to shoot from long range with melee weapons.
Thus, they give out their position, instead of bypassing you from the flank, trying to keep your position invisible to you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Naitsu said:

I've had this happen to me too. I'm going to assume they'll need a new ticket and repro steps.

Just to be sure what we're seeing is the same thing, what happens for me is, the AI in my group stop following a regroup order and just stand in place. They'll move to a specific spot when individually given a move order, but regroup stops working entirely, both when commanded as a group and individually, and they'll just stand still until the mission is restarted.

As you can imagine, this immediately breaks the mission.

Is this the behavior you're describing?

5 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Just to be sure what we're seeing is the same thing, what happens for me is, the AI in my group stop following a regroup order and just stand in place. They'll move to a specific spot when individually given a move order, but regroup stops working entirely, both when commanded as a group and individually, and they'll just stand still until the mission is restarted.

As you can imagine, this immediately breaks the mission.

Is this the behavior you're describing?

This issue went away for me when TPW released a version of his excellent addressing the issue.  I haven't seen it surface since then.  It would specifically show up after healing/ordering healing.

does the copy my stance not work? been playing around with it would seem very random. I take a knee they go prone or just don't do anything at all. I go prone somethimes they do other times they carry on as normal.

• Like 1

Copy my stance really just puts them on Auto. It should probably be renamed

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

Copy my stance really just puts them on Auto. It should probably be renamed

But it is called "Automatic stance"...? ;)

51 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

LOL -I stand corrected

Haha that's my fault for z confusion here. When you select "automatic stance"  your player says "copy my stance". 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, teabagginpeople said:

Haha that's my fault for z confusion here. When you select "automatic stance"  your player says "copy my stance". 

The text also used to be 'Copy my stance'. So they changed the text but could not replace the sound file, leading to some confusion :-)

• Like 1

Copy my stance is basically default AI behavior now. Place yourself as group leader and kneel, go prone and watch your squadmates.

Cheers

Goofed around a bit to get a grasp of the new AI changes.

Placed one blufor soldier with disableAI "ALL"

10x opfor at 200m distance

Game difficulty was set to custom, no reduced damage both AI skill and precision sliders at 0.50

Ran my AI hit debug script to track all shots fired by opfor, hits needed to kill the blufor unit, what shot caused the lethal damage, all skillFinal values of "aimingAccuracy" from all opfor units, and the hit percentage from all shots fired and all hits the blufor took until he bit the dust.

This script respawns the blufor unit after every death and reveals him to all opfor, always at random distances on one axis so they just can't aim on the same spot and fire immediately without readjusting their aim.

Letting the numbers speak for themselves.

Feels pretty good adjusting AI skills now, though it's hard telling what actually could pass as a guerilla/untrained unit.

Old values I used was random [0.15,0.2,0.25] which worked fine, now they're way too accurate with the same value. I guess Diving down to around 0.03 would be sufficient for that untrained/guerilla feel.

Gonna play around some more and take them on myself.

Results:

[

//AI skills set to 0.05, game difficulty sliders for AI skill and precision at 0.50

"Kill 1 8 shots with 1 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 12.5% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 2 20 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: head all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""leftleg"",1],[""head"",1]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 3 28 shots with 6 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""leftupleg"",2],[""spine3"",3],[""spine1"",1]] hit percentage: 21.4286% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 4 16 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""rightupleg"",2],[""spine1"",1]] hit percentage: 18.75% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 5 11 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: head all hits: [[""leftforearm"",1],[""head"",1]] hit percentage: 18.1818% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 6 25 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: rightupleg all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",1],[""spine1"",1],[""rightupleg"",1]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 7 19 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""leftarm"",1],[""rightupleg"",1],[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 26.3158% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 8 17 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 17.6471% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 9 20 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: head all hits: [[""spine3"",1],[""rightupleg"",1],[""head"",1]] hit percentage: 15% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 10 34 shots with 6 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",2],[""spine3"",3],[""leftarm"",1]] hit percentage: 17.6471% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 11 18 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""spine1"",2]] hit percentage: 11.1111% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 12 15 shots with 1 hits lethal hit: head all hits: [[""head"",1]] hit percentage: 6.66667% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 13 13 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine1"",1],[""rightarm"",2],[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 38.4615% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 14 20 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: leftupleg all hits: [[""spine1"",1],[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",1],[""leftupleg"",1]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 15 16 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""spine3"",1],[""head"",1],[""spine1"",1]] hit percentage: 18.75% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 16 23 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""spine1"",2]] hit percentage: 8.69565% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 17 21 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: leftupleg all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""leftupleg"",2],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 23.8095% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 18 40 shots with 8 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",2],[""spine3"",2],[""leftforearm"",1],[""spine1"",1],[""leftarm"",2]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 19 30 shots with 6 hits lethal hit: rightleg all hits: [[""spine3"",1],[""spine1"",2],[""leftarm"",1],[""leftupleg"",1],[""rightleg"",1]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",
"Kill 20 20 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: rightupleg all hits: [[""rightupleg"",2],[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05,0.05].",

//AI skills set to 0.5, game difficulty sliders for AI skill and precision at 0.50

"Kill 21 27 shots with 7 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""leftarm"",1],[""spine1"",1],[""spine3"",3],[""rightarm"",1],[""rightforearm"",1]] hit percentage: 25.9259% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 22 16 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: rightarm all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",2],[""rightarm"",2]] hit percentage: 31.25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 23 13 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""spine3"",1],[""spine1"",1]] hit percentage: 15.3846% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 24 12 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: rightarm all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",1],[""leftarm"",1],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 33.3333% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 25 16 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: leftupleg all hits: [[""leftforearm"",1],[""spine3"",2],[""rightarm"",1],[""leftupleg"",1]] hit percentage: 31.25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 26 8 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine1"",1],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 27 23 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",2],[""spine1"",1]] hit percentage: 17.3913% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 28 18 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: rightarm all hits: [[""rightupleg"",1],[""spine1"",1],[""leftupleg"",2],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 27.7778% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 29 13 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""rightupleg"",1],[""spine1"",1],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 38.4615% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 30 5 shots with 1 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 31 16 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: head all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",1],[""head"",1]] hit percentage: 18.75% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 32 16 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 12.5% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 33 5 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightupleg"",1],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 40% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 34 16 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""spine1"",1],[""rightforearm"",2]] hit percentage: 31.25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 35 12 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: head all hits: [[""leftforearm"",1],[""head"",1]] hit percentage: 16.6667% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 36 16 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""spine1"",2],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 18.75% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 37 17 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: leftupleg all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",1],[""leftupleg"",2]] hit percentage: 23.5294% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 38 14 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 14.2857% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 39 18 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine1 all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""spine1"",2],[""rightforearm"",1]] hit percentage: 27.7778% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",
"Kill 40 15 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",3],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 26.6667% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625,0.4625].",

//AI skills set to 1.0, game difficulty sliders for AI skill and precision at 0.50

"Kill 41 12 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",3]] hit percentage: 33.3333% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 42 13 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",3],[""rightforearm"",1]] hit percentage: 38.4615% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 43 12 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 44 13 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightforearm"",2],[""spine3"",3]] hit percentage: 38.4615% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 45 16 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: rightarm all hits: [[""rightarm"",2],[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].","Kill 46 13 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 15.3846% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 47 2 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",1],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 100% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 48 14 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",3],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 28.5714% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 49 14 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",3]] hit percentage: 28.5714% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 50 12 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 16.6667% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 51 9 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine1"",1],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 22.2222% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 52 10 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 20% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 53 4 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 50% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 54 11 shots with 3 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine1"",2],[""spine3"",1]] hit percentage: 27.2727% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 55 11 shots with 6 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",3],[""rightarm"",2]] hit percentage: 54.5455% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 56 8 shots with 2 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""spine3"",2]] hit percentage: 25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 57 15 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightarm"",2],[""spine3"",3]] hit percentage: 33.3333% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 58 16 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: rightforearm all hits: [[""spine3"",2],[""rightarm"",1],[""rightforearm"",1]] hit percentage: 25% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 59 14 shots with 4 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",3]] hit percentage: 28.5714% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9].",
"Kill 60 10 shots with 5 hits lethal hit: spine3 all hits: [[""rightforearm"",1],[""spine3"",3],[""rightarm"",1]] hit percentage: 50% 'aimingaccuracy' skillfinal of all east: [0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9,0.9]."
]

Still have no idea why this change was needed besides having the entire community retweak their AI values which they were using since 4 years.

But that point has been made already.

Cheers

• Like 4