Are you complaining being shot in the head at that distance or that a katiba shouldn't be able to headshot you at that distance?

Or that a 6.5mm round to the head is lethal at 400m?

You can hit targets with ironsights of the katiba at 500m with ease. You won't deal headshots at that distance all the time, but neither does the AI. Feel free to prove me otherwise with a repro mission or video.

If you place yourself on the map 50m behind a hostile unit (that's looking away from you) and fire one round, stop the time how long it takes for them to hit you.

At most it takes 10 to 20 seconds.

A somewhat routined player would be way faster.

Feel free to see for yourself.

Cheers

It happen on most of missions i played, self made, campaign, scenarios fromSW. around 80% is one hit and i'm dead. No matter what distances, i remember i was hurt 3 days ago last time, untill then, i still die by headshots or some AP rounds that kotiba fires.

It happen on most of missions i played, self made, campaign, scenarios fromSW. around 80% is one hit and i'm dead. No matter what distances, i remember i was hurt 3 days ago last time, untill then, i still die by headshots or some AP rounds that kotiba fires.

What I would do if I were you is write a little mod that adds a handledamage and killed EH to the player.  These would spit out info into the report file and then you can actually see for sure what's going on in the engine when you die.  Otherwise it's just guesswork and supposition.

• Like 5

Hi GOM,

Interesting numbers - they do dispel the "EVERY TIME IN THE FACE" stuff that some people seem to complain of, but they still don't agree with what you would expect to find IRL.  When you look at "legs" hits, they're only 68 out of 1330 (5%) which seems low when you think that legs make up 40% (ish) of your profile to the shooter.

I suppose the AI are trying to shoot either head or center of mass, but it seems way too low given that legs are a huge chunk of flesh and comparable in size to the torso and arms.

Hard to say, I would bet that I'm going for the head/neck area most of the time when taking my aim, back in A2 I'd go for the legs on player targets for obvious reasons that are no longer valid in A3 (hee hee).

I'd think that military training (which the AI is most likely to imitate) they'll teach you to hit head/center of mass if the chance is given.

A normal distribution to all target selections would be odd at most.

Cheers

• Like 1

Good points - I suppose it depends what the AI are really aiming at though.  

If they're programmed to go for COG/CM then they should hit the legs more than the head imo, but if they're programmed to go for the head, then the numbers you posted up would make sense.

I have no numbers to back it up, but I feel like dying way more often / faster whenever I do not wear a helmet. Even if the ai does not always aim for the head, to the player it *feels* like the ai does. Also I think 30% hit chance to the head is pretty high, considering how small it is in relation to other body parts.

Good points - I suppose it depends what the AI are really aiming at though.  

If they're programmed to go for COG/CM then they should hit the legs more than the head imo, but if they're programmed to go for the head, then the numbers you posted up would make sense.

AFAIK AI shoot center of mass only.

What kind of targets are you shooting at? What stance are they in?

There is an issue with Weapon damage, and that is if the bullet loses all it's energy inside the targets body. Then it deals significantly more damage than if it passes through. Even if it just exits with 1m/s it deals far far less damage than a bullet that stops 1mm before the "exit" so to speak. So certain stance positions make you actually more vulnerable against certain weapons. Not only that, but Weapons have an inbuilt "area of effect" on the target it hits. That means that it deals damage to hitpoints of the target it hit in a radius around the impact that depends on the hitdamage of the weapon (hardcoded, radius not tweakable, unrelated to indirectHitRange). This makes the damage system extremely unpredictable and difficult to test.

this can't be right though:

"46 hits til death: [["head",8],["face_hub",4],["neck",4],["pelvis",4],["spine1",4],["spine2",4],["spine3",4],["body",4],["arms",4],["hands",4],["legs",2]]",

If every one of those numbers would be a weapon hit, the target would be dead if you just count the body hits (spineX, pelvis). It has to be that the EH triggers for multiple HitPoints if just one of the location is hit.

in the config the hitpoints that count to one "area" (body) are all inheriting from each other

class HitPoints {
            class HitFace {
                armor=1; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=0.1; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="face_hub"; radius=0.08; material=-1;
            };
            class HitNeck: HitFace {
                armor=1; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=0.5; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="neck"; radius=0.1; material=-1;
            };
            class HitHead: HitNeck {
                name="head"; radius=0.2; material=-1;
                depends="HitFace max HitNeck";
            };
            class HitPelvis {
                armor=1; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=1; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="pelvis"; radius=0.2; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitAbdomen: HitPelvis {
                name="spine1"; radius=0.15; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitDiaphragm: HitAbdomen {
                armor=1; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=6; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="spine2"; radius=0.15; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitChest: HitDiaphragm {
                name="spine3"; radius=0.15; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitBody: HitChest {
                armor=1000; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=6; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="body"; radius=0.16; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
                depends="HitPelvis max HitAbdomen max HitDiaphragm max HitChest";
            };
            class HitArms {
                armor=1; passThrough=1; explosionShielding=1; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="arms"; radius=0.1; material=-1; visual="injury_hands";
            };
            class HitHands: HitArms {
                name="hands"; radius=0.1; material=-1; visual="injury_hands";
                depends="HitArms";
            };
            class HitLegs {
                name="legs"; radius=0.12; material=-1; visual="injury_legs";
            };
        };

What kind of targets are you shooting at? What stance are they in?

There is an issue with Weapon damage, and that is if the bullet loses all it's energy inside the targets body. Then it deals significantly more damage than if it passes through. Even if it just exits with 1m/s it deals far far less damage than a bullet that stops 1mm before the "exit" so to speak. So certain stance positions make you actually more vulnerable against certain weapons. Not only that, but Weapons have an inbuilt "area of effect" on the target it hits. That means that it deals damage to hitpoints of the target it hit in a radius around the impact that depends on the hitdamage of the weapon (hardcoded, radius not tweakable, unrelated to indirectHitRange). This makes the damage system extremely unpredictable and difficult to test.

this can't be right though:

If every one of those numbers would be a weapon hit, the target would be dead if you just count the body hits (spineX, pelvis). It has to be that the EH triggers for multiple HitPoints if just one of the location is hit.

in the config the hitpoints that count to one "area" (body) are all inheriting from each other

class HitPoints {
            class HitFace {
                armor=1; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=0.1; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="face_hub"; radius=0.08; material=-1;
            };
            class HitNeck: HitFace {
                name="neck"; radius=0.1; material=-1;
            };
            class HitHead: HitNeck {
                name="head"; radius=0.2; material=-1;
                depends="HitFace max HitNeck";
            };
            class HitPelvis {
                name="pelvis"; radius=0.2; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitAbdomen: HitPelvis {
                name="spine1"; radius=0.15; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitDiaphragm: HitAbdomen {
                name="spine2"; radius=0.15; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitChest: HitDiaphragm {
                name="spine3"; radius=0.15; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
            };
            class HitBody: HitChest {
                armor=1000; passThrough=0.1; explosionShielding=6; minimalHit=0.01;
                name="body"; radius=0.16; material=-1; visual="injury_body";
                depends="HitPelvis max HitAbdomen max HitDiaphragm max HitChest";
            };
            class HitArms {
                name="arms"; radius=0.1; material=-1; visual="injury_hands";
            };
            class HitHands: HitArms {
                name="hands"; radius=0.1; material=-1; visual="injury_hands";
                depends="HitArms";
            };
            class HitLegs {
                name="legs"; radius=0.12; material=-1; visual="injury_legs";
            };
        };

I just know there is something wrong beacuse ;

- In competition between MX (me) and katiba (enemy), katiba always takes one shoot to take me down

- In competition between katiba (me) and MX (enemy), mx allways wins, that mean

i need to take multiple hits to enemy (vanilla) and he just need to take 1-2 hits to kill me, but in 70-80% this one shoot is taking me down. Dispersion is working but it looks like they shoot around you for second or 1,7 second and then start to hitting you. I'm writing beacuse iw asnt looking at code, i was just playing without/with mods. It happen with various weapons - modded/unmodded.

x3kj is right, the handledamage eventhandler fired even when a bullet left the selection and then again when entering another selection, leading to these huge hit counts.

Revisited script to use HitPart EH:

allHits = [];
allHitsTilDeath = [];
allLethalShots = [];

GOM_fnc_hitTest = {

params ["_unit"];
    _unit disableAI "MOVE";
    _unit setUnitPos "UP";
    allUnits apply {_x reveal [_unit,4]};

_unit addEventHandler ["HitPart",{

{

_x params ["_unit","_shooter","_bullet","_position","_velocity","_selectionName","_ammo","_direction","_radius","_surface","_direct"];

_hitsTilDeath = _unit getVariable ["GOM_fnc_HitsTilDeath",[]];
        _selCheck = !(_selectionName isEqualTo "");
        _directText = "direct";
        if !(_direct) then {_directText = "indirect"};
            _selections = _selectionName joinString "+";

if (_selCheck) then {allHits pushBack (format ["%1: %2",_directText,_selections])};

if (alive _unit AND _selCheck) then {

_hitsTilDeath append _selectionName;
            _unit setVariable ["GOM_fnc_HitsTilDeath",_hitsTilDeath];

};
    } foreach _this;

}];

_unit addEventHandler ["Killed",{

params ["_unit"];
        _hitsTilDeath = _unit getVariable ["GOM_fnc_HitsTilDeath",[]];
        _initPos = _unit getVariable ["GOM_fnc_InitPos",getposatl _unit];
        _result =(format ["%1 hits til death, lethal shot: %2 - %3",count _hitsTilDeath,_hitsTilDeath select (count _hitsTilDeath -1),(_hitsTilDeath call BIS_fnc_consolidateArray)]);
        allHitsTilDeath pushback _result;
        allLethalShots pushback (_hitsTilDeath select (count _hitsTilDeath -1));
        hintsilent _result;

_spawn = creategroup west createUnit [typeOf _unit,_initPos,[],0,"NONE"];
        _add = [_spawn] call GOM_fnc_hitTest;

{_x reveal [_spawn,4]} foreach allUnits;

deletevehicle _unit;

}];
true
};

{

_x setVariable ["GOM_fnc_InitPos",getposatl _x];

if (side _x isEqualTo west) then {

[_x] call GOM_fnc_hitTest;

};

if (side _x isEqualTo east) then {

_x setcaptive true;
        _x addEventHandler ["Reloaded",{

params ["_unit","_weapon","_muzzle","_newMag","_oldMag"];
        _unit addMagazine (_oldMag select 0);

}];

};

} foreach allUnits;

This post is being dedicated to everyone that claims AI always headshot him at 2km during full fog with no scope.

Hits from one blufor rifleman "B_Soldier_F" standing upright, 300m away from a regular opfor fire team with every unit in prone position in VR.

From 101 kills total:

All lethal shots:

[["head",12],["rightupleg",4],["spine3",23],["spine1",36],["leftupleg",7],["rightarm",11],["rightforearm",3],["leftarm",4],["rightleg",1]]

Hits til death:

[
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["spine1",1],["head",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: rightupleg - [["leftforearm",1],["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",1],["rightupleg",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["head",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",2]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["spine1",2],["rightarm",1],["leftupleg",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["leftforearm",1],["spine1",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["leftforearm",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["leftupleg",3]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["rightforearm",1],["leftforearm",1],["spine3",1],["leftupleg",1],["head",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine3",1],["spine1",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightarm",2],["spine3",2]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine3",3]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["rightarm",2],["spine3",2],["head",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: rightforearm - [["spine3",2],["spine1",1],["leftforearm",1],["rightforearm",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine3",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",1]]"
,"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",3],["rightupleg",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["leftupleg",1],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",2]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: rightupleg - [["spine1",1],["rightupleg",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine3",2],["rightupleg",1],["spine1",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["spine1",2],["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["leftupleg",1]]",
"6 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightarm",2],["spine1",1],["spine3",2],["head",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightleg",1],["rightarm",1],["spine3",3]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine1",1],["leftarm",1],["spine3",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",2]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",1],["leftupleg",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",1],["leftupleg",1],["spine1",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine3",1],["spine1",2]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine1",1],["spine3",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["leftupleg",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["leftforearm",2],["spine1",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",2]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine1",1],["rightarm",1],["spine3",1]]",
"7 hits til death, lethal shot: rightupleg - [["spine1",2],["spine3",2],["rightleg",1],["head",1],["rightupleg",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: rightupleg - [["rightupleg",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["leftupleg",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["spine1",1],["leftupleg",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["leftforearm",1],["rightforearm",1],["rightupleg",1],["spine1",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightarm",2],["spine3",3]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine3",3],["spine1",2]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: leftarm - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",1],["leftarm",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["rightleg",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["spine3",1],["head",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",2]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightarm",1],["spine1",2],["leftforearm",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",3],["rightupleg",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["spine3",3]]",
"6 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightforearm",1],["leftforearm",1],["spine1",1],["spine3",2],["rightarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",1],["head",1]]",
"1 hits til death, lethal shot: rightleg - [["rightleg",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["leftleg",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["leftforearm",1],["leftarm",1],["spine1",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",1],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: leftarm - [["rightforearm",2],["spine3",1],["leftarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["leftleg",1],["spine1",1],["spine3",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["rightarm",1],["spine1",1],["spine3",2],["leftupleg",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["leftforearm",1],["head",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightupleg",1],["leftupleg",1],["rightforearm",1],["spine1",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: leftarm - [["leftupleg",1],["leftarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: leftarm - [["leftforearm",1],["spine3",1],["leftarm",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine3",1],["leftupleg",2],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",2],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",2],["rightarm",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: leftupleg - [["spine3",2],["rightforearm",1],["leftarm",1],["leftupleg",1]]",
"5 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["leftforearm",1],["spine1",2],["rightarm",1],["spine3",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",2],["leftupleg",1],["spine3",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",2]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["leftforearm",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["spine1",2],["rightupleg",1],["leftupleg",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightupleg",2],["spine1",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",2],["spine1",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["spine1",1],["leftarm",1],["head",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["leftupleg",2],["spine1",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: spine3 - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",2]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: rightforearm - [["leftforearm",1],["spine3",1],["leftarm",1],["rightforearm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["rightleg",1],["rightarm",2]]",
"6 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["leftforearm",2],["rightforearm",2],["spine3",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: head - [["spine3",1],["head",1]]",
"4 hits til death, lethal shot: rightforearm - [["rightarm",1],["spine3",2],["rightforearm",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: spine1 - [["rightupleg",1],["spine1",1]]",
"2 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["rightforearm",1],["rightarm",1]]",
"3 hits til death, lethal shot: rightarm - [["rightforearm",1],["spine3",1],["rightarm",1]]
"]

Cheers

• Like 8

I just know there is something wrong beacuse ;

- In competition between MX (me) and katiba (enemy), katiba always takes one shoot to take me down

- In competition between katiba (me) and MX (enemy), mx allways wins, that mean

i need to take multiple hits to enemy (vanilla) and he just need to take 1-2 hits to kill me, but in 70-80% this one shoot is taking me down. Dispersion is working but it looks like they shoot around you for second or 1,7 second and then start to hitting you. I'm writing beacuse iw asnt looking at code, i was just playing without/with mods. It happen with various weapons - modded/unmodded.

This just means you're a horrible shot.

Cheers

This post is being dedicated to everyone that claims AI always headshot him at 2km during full fog with no scope.

Sticky.

On another note, I run a similar script and have noticed that all explosions from satchels to grenades always register the LeftLeg only being hit  - wonder if you've encountered this

• Like 2

This just means you're a horrible shot.

Cheers

Man, i aim at center of mass, i see when they taking hit, and still they can survive more than my soldier.

This means you're a terrible at maths

Cheers.

Not tested for explosions yet, since it doesn't matter if it's a headshot or not, heh.

Cheers

Man, i aim at center of mass, i see when they taking hit, and still they can survive more than my soldier.

This means you're a terrible at maths

Cheers.

Post a video then.

Cheers indeed

• Like 2

Great data GOM

When combining the spine hits as center mass in your lethal shots results those account for 59 percent and headshot 12 percent which combined with the other hits doesn't seem to far off.

• Like 2

Post a video then.

Cheers indeed

Its fifty-fifty when standing - cant survive more than 2 shoots. When crouching its 90% propability of dying by one shoot

When crouching its 90% propability of dying by one shoot

You go prone to reduce your target area and own accuracy, not to make you more invulnerable.

1) your head is in front when you are prone -> bullets that hit, hit the head often (realistic)

2) The bullet will likely end inside the body (bullet has to travel through more body geometry) -> dealing alot more damage than if it passes through, like i said. (questionable).

• Like 1

You go prone to reduce your target area and own accuracy, not to make you more invulnerable.

1) your head is in front when you are prone -> bullets that hit, hit the head often (realistic)

2) The bullet will likely end inside the body (bullet has to travel through more body geometry) -> dealing alot more damage than if it passes through, like i said. (questionable).

Problem is, i wasnt phrone, i was crouch

Dude I don't know if you have bad eyesight, but the distance shown in the video is more like 200m, rather than 400m which you stated earlier.

At 200m the Katiba should still have enough kinetic energy to take you out in 2 hits.

Or what's your point then?

Cheers

• Like 2

off current topic: Why is hold fire command still applies when soldiers are getting shot at? How is that realistic?

Much more basic games usually have only 2 options for AI states: aggressive/offensive and passive/defensive; while one looks for something to shoot at the other waits for to get engaged to take action and its mind boggling for me that this game doesn't have this(passive state) feature. I shouldn't have to scroll through an unsteady command list in "real time" to simulate the effect.

As far as I am aware, AI does shoot back even if hold fire has been commanded. Not the full team, though, of course.

Dude I don't know if you have bad eyesight, but the distance shown in the video is more like 200m, rather than 400m which you stated earlier.

At 200m the Katiba should still have enough kinetic energy to take you out in 2 hits.

Or what's your point then?

Cheers

That was quick demo, it work same on all distances up to 400M. But as i stated around 10 times already, my internet conenction is very bad, longer videos take longer to upload, i dont have ages to take this operation, and wil not record with every 100M further. And i need to take 3-4hits to take him down even with kotiba.

another thing i noticed (on stable).

AI has no clue to utilize sandbags and most other editor-placed fortification objects. if you place a waypoint with combat behaviour near a perfect line of sandbags, AI will completely ignore sandbags, while the editor placed "small bunker" is correctly recognized by AI and AI teams on "combat" behaviour will seek cover at/in the bunker even if waypoint is not placed directly on the bunker.

if i remember correctly, in arma 2 infantry would always seek cover at sandbags when in combat mode and near sandbags.

• Like 1

That was quick demo, it work same on all distances up to 400M. But as i stated around 10 times already, my internet conenction is very bad, longer videos take longer to upload, i dont have ages to take this operation, and wil not record with every 100M further. And i need to take 3-4hits to take him down even with kotiba.

Are you sure you are hitting with all your shots?

And I find it quite reasonable to only be able to take 1-2 shots. I actually like what I see in your video. You get quite a few bullets your way until he hits you.

• Like 1