Sign in to follow this  
{bdr}*nemesi*

Looking for one more team to join a PvP campaign

Hello all

We are looking for one more team to join our side (Blufor) in a multiplayer PvP campaign. It is a nice and very tactical Advance and Secure campaign with several peculiarities, so we are looking for a realism/simulation unit familiar with ACE and ACRE.

The campaign is organized by Armasaga , and you can see all details in the link. Required mods ACE (updated to the last version) and ACRE.

We are atm 5 international groups (BDR, CSF, Zulu-Alpha in Blufor side). If you are willing and interested to join our side you can contact me directly to discuss all details (TS3 vs15.tserverhq.com:6247 no password) or/and post in the forum your interest.

The time is weekly on tuesdays at 19.30 GMT

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Howdy! How many people are you looking for available per game, per team? I'm part of a gaming & airsoft group that started with OFP and might have a few folks interested in joining in though it's fairly quiet at the moment in terms of organized games. We love doing stuff with other groups, as our main forte is roles within the groups theme of private security and military contracting, which means we're best suited to defensive, support and transport operations though a good fight isn't outside the groups abilities and we don't HAVE to fit theme we can just play as a team in general roles. ACE mod and ACRE are our preferred ways to play anyway so everyone has it.

Just asking for now, and I can see how many people would be able to join in.

Thanks.

Howdy! How many people are you looking for available per game, per team? I'm part of a gaming & airsoft group that started with OFP and might have a few folks interested in joining in though it's fairly quiet at the moment in terms of organized games. We love doing stuff with other groups, as our main forte is roles within the groups theme of private security and military contracting, which means we're best suited to defensive, support and transport operations though a good fight isn't outside the groups abilities and we don't HAVE to fit theme we can just play as a team in general roles. ACE mod and ACRE are our preferred ways to play anyway so everyone has it.

Just asking for now, and I can see how many people would be able to join in.

Thanks.

Hello Kirby nice to hear. Your description fits very well what we are looking for. What we need is actually a small team (a small infantry squad, 4-5-6 ppl would be ok, up to 10-12), but motivated and willing to play in tactical and coordinated manner. Also suppport-transport roles can be uselful.

If you want to discuss in voice you are welc to drop in TS3!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Edited by {BDR}*Nemesi*
mistype