Sign in to follow this  
Jokubas

Bohemia Games Trading Card Promotion Suggestion

HACK already been there ;) ... next to autoaim and kill em all button :)

HACK already been there ;) ... next to autoaim and kill em all button :)

lol, i hate cheaters :D

Well, i rly don't know, who need this Trading Cards, for what ?

P.S. If you need playing cards, go to the shop and buy a real card, then you can play real solitaire with your comrades :)

i need all cards ... because it allows me to have longer friendlist ... so i concur ;)

{weird dependency is weird}

lol, i hate cheaters :D

Well, i rly don't know, who need this Trading Cards, for what ?

P.S. If you need playing cards, go to the shop and buy a real card, then you can play real solitaire with your comrades :)

That is not what the cards are for though. You can't play a game with them, they are basically a form of collectible. Get them all and you get a digital reward in the form of a desktop background. That is all they are useful for, and all they will ever do. They are not part of the ArmA 3, just something you get for playing for a little while. There is no harm in them.

real soldier lets say can drive a tank and as a hobby in free time collect stamps :P

You can sell them you fools! XD

I have made over 20$ selling cards I get simply for playing games, or having a few games open in the menu generating me steam money. So basically you guys are saying no to later free games that come on sale? I for one would love to get cards from my favorite game series, that I could sell to pay for later paid dlc content for ARMA..

we decided to set new standards on these too :) enjoy ...

Those look really cool, I'll get them for the badge and profile background :)

Yeah me too. Also they really do look nice, good job on them.

we decided to set new standards on these too :) enjoy ...

They do look good, I'll give you that.

The trading cards? Keep 'em for badges, trade 'em to others*, or sell 'em on the Market for Steam Wallet cash.

* During the 2013 summer sale I traded some unneeded ones for ones that I needed to complete the summer sale badge.

They do look good, I'll give you that.

Damn good, and thank you Bohemia for A) Giving me a source of Federal Tax-Free income & B) For further proving my point that nerds with money will buy almost anything :P

nerds with money will buy almost anything :P
You mean like Arma 3? :lol:

For those wondering how this works: You get four card "drops" by buying Arma 3 at any point, i.e. all alpha, beta and September 12th-onward buyers, and you "unlock"/receive the four cards by playing Arma 3 long enough (in terms of "hrs on record" in your Steam account). Once all four are received, "you become eligible for a booster pack containing 3 additional cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility." You may also acquire individual, specific cards by purchasing them on the Marketplace or receiving them through Steam buddy list Friends, i.e. as a gift or a trade, and once you have at least one of each card you may convert them into a Badge or level up the existing Badge, either of which accrues Steam Level XP.

It's vanity items to be sure, but some people will pay quite a bit for their vanity...

It's vanity items to be sure, but some people will pay quite a bit for their vanity...

I actually want all the artwork, it's pretty good.

Considering these seem to all be "series 1", is there any possibility that a second, CSAT-themed series might be released at some point?

I too found those pics very well made, really liked them. Kudos!

The MRAP Hunter may hint on what they (had) envisioned for the rain?