Sign in to follow this  
Orcsintheattic

Servers near Thailand

Hi - I just recently heard about Arma 3 ... never even knew that Arma 2 existed, maybe because I've been glued to the Battlefield series since BF1942.

Most are aware that BF3 sucked, badly, and it's possible BF4 will be a disappointment at best. So I'm happy to have discovered Arma 3 when someone mentioned it in passing on a BF forum.

Like many, I'm looking forward to playing this game. But I'm not a single player guy, because I believe the best "AI", is another player. :)

I'm a native English speaker living in Thailand. I'm concerned if there will be any servers near Thailand ... ones that'll have a ping low enough to make playing multi-player enjoyable.

I'm sure if I'm lucky enough to find a server that will have a "low ping", I'll be playing with non-English speakers, which could be a problem, too.

Honestly; is it likely I'll never be able to enjoy a multi-player experience here in SE Asia?

Thank you...

Hello Orcsintheattic and welcome to the community!

There are several Asian Arma communities such as this one from Thailand who are playing Arma 3. Looking at the server list, I can see e.g. 3 Korean servers right now. :)

If you are looking for people to play with, you'll find them here.

With kind regards

pure

Hi Pure,

Thank you very much for welcoming me.... and Lordbooka, thanks for the reply as well. I'm looking forward to being on the servers.

Hey Orcsintheattic,

I'm a Brit currently living in Thailand too and will try to play online a few times when I'm not working on my upcoming island...

I shall hopefully see you guys online soon..!

https://units.arma3.com/unit/armasoutheastasia
Arma Southeast Asia A.K.A. ASA-01 as the name suggests it is an Arma 3 unit that consists of Southeast Asia Members. Current members are mostly from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines. We are casual unit and chilin for fun. SERVER is based in Singapore so close to any ASIA player. NO OBLIGATION TO BE ALWAYS PRESENTS.  Come join us and we chilin together. Png me at discord: https://discord.gg/WearRFfW