Sign in to follow this  
bradford342

Will CTI be Implemented into Arma 3?

My buddies and I always loved the CTI that ArmA2 had and we wondering if the Bohemia Crew was going to put CTI into ArmA3?

CTI should be allready implemented in ARMA 3,have seen some servers where people play CTI but only some of them,most of the people are playing wasteland atm.

GITS Domination edit is out now, search gits in browser. Also before long GITS Evolution will be out as well.

my servers run CTI for a few weeks now ... ;)

I like how nobody answered his question and instead talked about some poorly made user mods. Will Bistudios implement CTI missions like they did in Arma 2? This a old thread but people need to comprehend.

It certainly would be handy if the author explained what CTI is?!

CTI = Conquer The Island/Capture The Island

It was a popular game mode which appeared way back in OFP:Resistance days. Later, Bohemia Interactive Studios' released their own version called "Warfare".

Here is a quick explanation of the game mode: http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Arma-2-Warfare-for-Beginners

I'm pretty surprised this hasn't been answered yet. Has there been any kind of official word from BIS about this? They're sort of cut out a fairly key element from their game.

I enjoy the DUWS Mods and such, but I can't seem to find one that's interesting and dedicated enough to making something that stands up to the old Arma 2 game types. Each individual mod is missing one part or another. DUWS is great, but its smaller scale then the old ones and it lags me to hell.

No official answer from BIS regarding an official CTI map. However, given that the Arma 2 CTI mission was so subpar (when compared to Benny Edition CTI) why would you want them to make one for Arma 3? We have an EXCELLENT BECTI mission on my server that runs buttery smooth. Click my sig below for more info or add yourself to the steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Warfare-CTI-OFPS). Our server has around 30-49 people playing every afternoon (EST) and it's a lot of fun.

-SS