Sign in to follow this  
goatboy

[MP][DM] Hunger Games

Hunger Games

Development began on 3/11/2013.

b_560_95_1.png

I have been working on this mission for some time now and it is slowly getting there. With each update come more things i can add in.

ArmA 3 Hunger Games

Hunger Games has one goal, to survive. Players must scavenge for weapons, ammunition. Anything goes. Betrayal is commonplace and alliances are short lived.

24 players start in a circle and in the middle you will find food, water and back pack. The backpack have different item in them gun, clothing, NVG's, medical suplies. When the game starts you can run to the center and stock up or take your chances in the wilderness.

Around the map you will find ammo boxes and weapons that spawn in building all so food and water. There can only be one winner. Anything goes. Kill ore be killed.

Features:

>Guns with ammo spawn in buildings.

> Food and water requirements.

> Vehicle spawns.

> Ammo, Food, Water and Weapons caches spread around the map.

> Push To Kill. Can push item and kill people.

To make this work you need to Set a key to control User Key 11.

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u639/goat-land/Loading_zps8b785b14.jpg (114 kB)

Media

I am looking for a host in the us to host the mission to help test it out but for now i have it running on my new zealand server. When i am happy with it being bug free i will reless it to all. For more info about the mission of if you would like to have a chat with me you can get TS3 info or pm me on my web site @ www.wastelandgoats.com

If you would like to try it out then jump on to www.wastelandgoats.com to see when the next test night is. Note the server is in new zealand.

Thanks for your time. Happy hunger games.

Goatboy

Have done some more updates to this mission.

1. taken out > Push To Kill. as it was to op.

2. Change the load outs of the backpacks.

I will be putting up a us server for the mission in the next cup of days more info @ wastelandgoats.com

Just an update i am redoing the Food and water system as the last patch has fucked some things things up so i am now going to make a gui for it also looking at adding in supply drops.

so its been some time shin i have done anything to this mod i have been waiting for A3 to become more stable and some bugs to get fixed. So now i am happy with the way A3 is i will be starting back on this and will be turning it into a mod with alot of custom shit. I am on the hunt for a couple of people to that are willing to lend a hand with this for more info drop me an email at info@wastelandgoats.com

Will be renaming this mod will put up more info of what i have done to it as well soon

Nice idea! I saw the movie (because of gf) just a month ago. Curious to see how it plays out as a game.

here is a list of some thing that have been added in.

DAY NIGHT CYCLE

BOWS

MELEE WEAPONS

KILLER DOGS

SUPPLY DROPS

HEALTH SYSTEM

I will have a website up for the mod in the next cup of days.

All so i am stall on the hunt for

# 3D Designer

# Programmer

# Graphic Designer

for more info drop me a email info@killsurvivewin.com

I'm curious about how to contact you to be a part of this.

I have had a bit of down time on this as i have had other things on the go. I will be starting back on it soon. You can get hold of me at info@wastelandgoats.com or on my teamspeak ts3.wastelandgoats.com