Sign in to follow this  
tekgun2

Fov bug!

So I'm experiencing this really frustrating bug, where my FOV seems to shift upwards.

Now I had this with the early Alphas, but it seemed to be fixed in the very last Alpha before the Beta was released, now on Beta it's back with a vengeance.

This appears to be totally random, apart from I only get it when I'm on dedicated servers with other players on. I have had it at the start of games, but more often than not it just seems to happen during normal play. So I can be playing normally go to use my rifle and yea it's almost impossible to play. I uploaded a video to hopefully explain a little better. Once this has happened I can fix it by entering the menu and selecting one of the options, for instance "controls".

There is one bug reported in the Feedback Tracker, that while it's similar it's not identical 4009. I have added my bug to that but I'm wondering if I should report this as a separate event, what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSUNA7P9OjY

dont u use reset frequently? = center

and its not a fov change. fov is sth else

Reset what exactly, did you actually watch the video?

What does that do?

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

press f5 ingame

and i guess you have double edited some functions in controls

I appreciate you trying to help but I think you are way off track, besides as default the F keys are for selecting Units under your command.

This is not due to "free look" if that's what you are implying. I can be playing normally with the FOV centred as normal, then all of a sudden for no apparent reason the centre of my FOV will shift upwards.

I get this all the time too I have a TrackIR so I have to hit F12 to reset it hope it gets fixed