Sign in to follow this  

Hello all, I just recently bought the game, not sure how i feel about it thus far, would probably be better if i can get this issue fixed.

anyway, my problem is that the Radial menu refuses to work right for me, it'll open up and display all the proper details, but i can't select anything at all.

Am on the latest steam version, 1.6.0011, using keyboard and mouse.

any thought would be welcome as my searches have found nothing :(

Can you explain further what is not right with it? Remember that the radial menu is mainly for issuing commands to units other than the one you are in command of, so other units have to be selected as "wingmen" at the same time, either with ctrl + number key, or using the ` tilde key to select groups. Some commands will also not be available depending on the state of the other units.

Can you explain further what is not right with it? Remember that the radial menu is mainly for issuing commands to units other than the one you are in command of, so other units have to be selected as "wingmen" at the same time, either with ctrl + number key, or using the ` tilde key to select groups. Some commands will also not be available depending on the state of the other units.

thank you for the quick reply, the problem is simply that when i open the radial menu, there is no way to select any options. the menu appears correctly, greying out the correct options, and such.

Are there any options which aren't greyed out? While the radial menu is displayed, move the mouse around in a circle. Are the un-greyed out options highlighting? Try using the spacebar instead of middle mouse button.

ahh i got it to work, turns out i wasn't moving the mouse out far enough to activate anything... very un-intuitive system. thank you for the help :D