Sign in to follow this  
The_Enigma

Missing editor functions?

Hi all,

I have just bought CWA after a few years away from ArmA and OFP. I have loaded up the editor and I seem to be missing several functions. For example, I expected my waypoint menu to look like this: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/File:OFP_editor_waypoints.jpg Instead I have a small menu that only allows me to chose combat mode, formation, and behavior. So I am, for example, unable to set the speed of my units or to reorder waypoints.

Also, while I have seem them used in the resistance campaign, I am unable to insert circle or rectangle markers. I only have access to the various symbols (end, warning, start, objective etc).

Is the editor in CWA cut down, or do I need to turn an option on or something?

Sounds like your editor is in Easy mode. In the top right corner of the mission editor click on where it says 'Easy' and it should switch the editor to Advanced mode. Then you'll have access to all the available functions.

That appears to have done it! I looked all over, but for the live of me did not see that there. Thanks for the help, the old editor I loved has returned to me! :P