Sign in to follow this  
Corvus_X

Example Threat for Feedback Tracker ID 0011575

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11575

Maybe a separate registration and login is required.

My opinion for this is: A group chat might be a good idea or at least we (Reporters) sometimes need a little bit more "Report discipline". so +1

Btw. I don't care about pink cars, i just won't use them as long as i'm forced to use them. :D

I agree if "report discipline" mean think before making reports.

Sure, think and search before starting a report, also not spam a report with unrelated posts as well as not insult people just because their opinion of something is different.

I read your aiming/recoil suggestion from your Signature.

It doesn't matter what i think about it, but I can see there that behavior too, instead of let the votes "talk for themselves " an endless discussion about who is right started with an amount of notes, that technical (game-engine related) suggestions, how to reach an more realistic recoil system, are more and more difficult to find in it.

It doesn't help that sometimes people post notes just to bump their favorite stuff.

Corvus_X

I think, reporter must managing the first head-post by adding everything useful. Because notes just for reporters not for developers side.

endless discussion

It's inevitable.

not spam a report with unrelated posts

This is not about me. Someone made unrelated ticket, then calling me are stupid multi-times after few important remarks. My opinion is not different, i want something similar(not this year), but they don't know what to say except "cool video","cool APEX" ,"BIS make it or my people do". It looks like "monkeys with grenades".

I just know that devs don't even try to read those wall of text. Because of time. (They probably just see words Apex, and run down the hallway waving secret drawings.... or just ignore).

Some people think that FT is are game, and trying to win by all means. That's why this topic has arisen.

Edited by Anachoretes

This is not about me. Someone made unrelated ticket, then calling me are stupid multi-times after few important remarks

Right, if i remember correctly it started with questioning your physical status because you named the recoil indicator stamina (i won't call it stamina too, but that's no reason for me to offend somebody who did call it like this), well i think it's a good opinion to implant an additional recoil feature, name it how ever you like.

It's up to the developer to think about if and maybe how they realize it.

It might helps them to read some suggestions how to do it, related to the game engine, but in no case it helps anybody to get personal against somebody else.

Well, BI allowed us to use their FT to speed up Bug tracking. For discussions or chat together they gave us this forum.

I have no doubt that your statement

Some people think that FT is are game, and trying to win by all means.

is (sadly) right too.

I also don't want to stop discussion generally, I just like to see them in the right place (discussion forum) and i want to see a FT used like what it is for: "hunt down" bugs and make suggestions about what can be implanted to the game or should be taken off or must/should be changed.

I thought the note field is for linking to a video to show a bug, describe the bug or suggest how to to reach the goal to get rid of a bug or how to implant a new feature and stuff like this. To tell that I like or dislike the report i can vote, to tell why I like or dislike it and for everything else I can use this forum.

@BigBoss:

I totally agree.

I bet if devs see an important report they mark it for themselves, without any need to get it pushed up to the top of the issue list every few days.