Sign in to follow this  
Pomi Git

PG Services - Private Military Company

Great mod. Loved all the gears but all kevlars dont have armor. Try to shoot with pistols it doesn't protect.(vanilla kevlars do) Please fix this problem. Thank you

Sorry mate, I quietly bowed out of mod making as it was taking up too much time and I have a young family which takes priority.

There will be no further updates to this mod :(

Sorry mate, I quietly bowed out of mod making as it was taking up too much time and I have a young family which takes priority.

Tis one biting the dust... Sad to see this ceasing progress once and for all mate. Will you consider opening the content within to editing and republishing of course with full credits?

Nevertheless, thank you for the hardwork thats been put in towards this mod and I wish all the best for your future ventures.

Thanks Modder. If people want to re-use the textures in their own mod that's fine, I'm not too fussed. I can probably even upload the PSD files if there is interest

Thanks Modder. If people want to re-use the textures in their own mod that's fine, I'm not too fussed. I can probably even upload the PSD files if there is interest

I for one am interested, I like looking up textures and see how they're made/organised. I bet they're also layered? That would be even more great. :)

That's sad to hear Dude, but be proud in the fact that PMC is THE coolest unit mod out there, used these badboys in tons of missions.

Hope someone can pick up the baton on this one.

Thanks again pomigit.

That's sad to hear Dude, but be proud in the fact that PMC is THE coolest unit mod out there, used these badboys in tons of missions.

Hope someone can pick up the baton on this one.

Thanks again pomigit.

Hear, hear! I too am saddened to hear that there will not be any more updates. Perhaps you can replace the hex-edited MX black rifles with the vanilla black ones so you can open up the mod for someone to continue work? That's the only thing preventing it as far as I can see.

Hear, hear! I too am saddened to hear that there will not be any more updates. Perhaps you can replace the hex-edited MX black rifles with the vanilla black ones so you can open up the mod for someone to continue work? That's the only thing preventing it as far as I can see.

Tbh, this mods black MX's are far better quality than vanilla ones. There's that shiny metallic coat of black that makes the gun appealing. Look forward to the release of the .PSD's Pomi!

thanks for the splendid work pomigit, hope we still see you on the battlefield nonetheless :)

Thanks guys for the comments. I'll still be lurking around this forum from time to time, so not gone completely.

OK. Here is the first texture template.

NATO Combat Uniform

Please note this is not suitable for beginners. It includes many layers which may confuse some people. I set it up to make it easy for me to switch out colours and camo patterns. To provide a bit of guidance I have colour coded layer groups which are used for changing colours of parts of the uniform, and locked ones which shouldnt really be messed with. But of course you're free to do whatever you want with this ;)

Please though don't message me asking how to use it. If you need to ask its not for you :D

I've also added this link to the bottom of the front post. I'll add others as I get time.

cheers

pomigit

Sad to hear you won't work on them anymore,still you did a great job.PG Services have monopolized the pmc sector in my game.:D

Great material you are sharing here Pomi, thanks a lot!

what needs to be done to get this into LEA? Can anyone help me out?

G

GAv hop on the ts and poke me I can help - or let me know where to drop the profile and I can upload it. 6.5megs

Edited by serjames

Thanks James, will jump on some night this week.

Gav

So this mod is dead? Dang, I loved the look of it. If there is a chance for a ninja fix, my request would be an update the puts in a few specific units (to get around the uniform randomizer bug). Just like 4 or 5 guys so we could use this mod in multiplayer.

DasClark

Did anyone ever find a workaround for the naked units on multiplayer? It's very annoying to see all my PMC operators all naked with nothing but gear on.

Did anyone ever find a workaround for the naked units on multiplayer? It's very annoying to see all my PMC operators all naked with nothing but gear on.

addUniform is local, not global. The command has to be called local by all players via BIS_fnc_MP:

[[{}, UNIT addUniform "UNIFORM"], "BIS_fnc_spawn", true] call BIS_fnc_MP;

So do I put this into each PMC units' init line? Or do I need to go into the .pbo and find the uniform randomizer config and put this in there? Sorry, I'm a bit of a scripting noob.

Edited by Kilo1-1

So do I put this into each PMC units init line?

You put that wherever you put your addUniform beforehand.

If you haven't, I'd put it either into their init-lines (the easy way), or create a script that adds the uniforms to specific units (the flexible and powerful way).

(Just in case, I'm not implying, but we're clear on the fact that UNIT means the name of the unit and "UNIFORM" means the classname of the unit. You have to put them in for yourself.)