Sign in to follow this  
Pomi Git

PG Services - Private Military Company

I cant link any new headgear to all soldiers except Team Cordinator.

Which new headgear?

Folks, I decided to release a patch to fix a few bugs.

Change Log

Version 0.6.1

• Black MX rifles will now work with VAS (Note they still look the same as the standard mx in the VAS menu as I havent done custom icons)
  • Fixed a missing icon error for underwear
  • Removed a redundant ammo crate for uniforms which wasn't working (there is still an ammo crate containing all weapons used in the mod, i forgot to mention in the last release)
  • Fixed loadout issue which was still resulting in some units shouting "out of ammo"

DOWNLOAD PATCH v0.6.1 @MEDIAFIRE

First post updated.

Please do let me know if you find any more issues.

Cheers

Pomigit

Thank you! In the future I'll be very grateful if MX are all black. Thank you! Thank you!

VAS-Compatible Black MX'es and no more Error Messages! I love it.

The PGServices is by far one of the best modifications out here, and i'd put it on par with the PMC DLC in A2OA - just that you did't have to pay for it.

As you announced on the Homepage, the PGS also requires a few vehicles. I would like to make some suggestions, how you could easily adapt Some of the Already Ingame vehicles, taking minimum amount of work and time (compared to making whole new vehicles, at least):

a) The P03 Orca Helicopter comes with a Blue-White striped Civilian Texture in the Game Files. Maybe you could edit this one to match the Texture of the MH-9 Pawnee (PMC), in a sort of grey-ish/black stripe Colour. This could then become a sort of VIP Transport Helicopter, or Helicopter for longer distance flights. Since i could imagine long-distance flights in a all opened-up MH-9 could be somewhat cold.

b) For Ground Transport, you could adapt the Civilian SUV. Just Edit it to use the all-black Texture, and maybe add the PG-Logo to the sides, a few Black MX'es and Ammo into the Vehicle Cargo, and you have a decent Ground Transport Vehicle. It could even be changed config-wise to be able to handle a bit more damage (Amoured Steel Parts, Flatrun-Tires, Bulletproof Glass) while Weight and Engine Power is increased, to offer a bit more Protection.

c) The same could work for the FIA's Armed Pickup Truck. An all-Black Pickup with a Mounted M2 BMG, and the PG-Logo could do the Trick. Also, non-armed Pickup trucks can work, and they even can be outfitted with the Yellow Lightbars.

d) Boats? What about adapting the Police Boat with some Black Paint, it even has got sirens!

e) If you really would like a MRAP for the PGS, i would suggest the Ifrit, in an All-Black Texture. IMAGE

I know, it still takes a fair bit of work and all, but that would be my suggestions to make some easily accesible vehicles by basic editing and retexturing. A Fair bit of this has already been done in Maxjoiners Police Mod, too, (e.g. the SUV with upgraded Armour and Engine) so it should be entirely possible, and definitely easiyer than making a whole bunch of new vehicles.

VAS-Compatible Black MX'es and no more Error Messages! I love it.

The PGServices is by far one of the best modifications out here, and i'd put it on par with the PMC DLC in A2OA - just that you did't have to pay for it.

As you announced on the Homepage, the PGS also requires a few vehicles. I would like to make some suggestions, how you could easily adapt Some of the Already Ingame vehicles, taking minimum amount of work and time (compared to making whole new vehicles, at least):

a) The P03 Orca Helicopter comes with a Blue-White striped Civilian Texture in the Game Files. Maybe you could edit this one to match the Texture of the MH-9 Pawnee (PMC), in a sort of grey-ish/black stripe Colour. This could then become a sort of VIP Transport Helicopter, or Helicopter for longer distance flights. Since i could imagine long-distance flights in a all opened-up MH-9 could be somewhat cold.

b) For Ground Transport, you could adapt the Civilian SUV. Just Edit it to use the all-black Texture, and maybe add the PG-Logo to the sides, a few Black MX'es and Ammo into the Vehicle Cargo, and you have a decent Ground Transport Vehicle. It could even be changed config-wise to be able to handle a bit more damage (Amoured Steel Parts, Flatrun-Tires, Bulletproof Glass) while Weight and Engine Power is increased, to offer a bit more Protection.

c) The same could work for the FIA's Armed Pickup Truck. An all-Black Pickup with a Mounted M2 BMG, and the PG-Logo could do the Trick. Also, non-armed Pickup trucks can work, and they even can be outfitted with the Yellow Lightbars.

d) Boats? What about adapting the Police Boat with some Black Paint, it even has got sirens!

e) If you really would like a MRAP for the PGS, i would suggest the Ifrit, in an All-Black Texture. IMAGE

I know, it still takes a fair bit of work and all, but that would be my suggestions to make some easily accesible vehicles by basic editing and retexturing. A Fair bit of this has already been done in Maxjoiners Police Mod, too, (e.g. the SUV with upgraded Armour and Engine) so it should be entirely possible, and definitely easiyer than making a whole bunch of new vehicles.

Thanks Elena, I appreciate your feedback and suggestions. As I have noted on the front post, my goal for this mod is to provide completely custom content, and by this I mean custom made models. The re-textures I did to kick the mod off were really just building blocks, eventually I'd like to replace them all with my own content and it's not my plan to do any more. Particularly for vehicles.

The main focus of the next update will be getting the SUV in game (I posted a picture further back in the thread). I'll keep people posted on my progress.

Looking forward to digging into this! Future request: More VIP types. Love the idea

of crooked politicians, evil generals, "suits", etc. to go after Black Ops style.

I encountered another small thing you seem to have overlooked PomiGit: In the PGS "Showcase Mission" you left the old MX classnames. I guess you put them into the crate at the shooting range manually?

Pomi, nice improvement with earpiece and this mod Cap with interchangeable flag patch, I love it. I will ask you do you have same plan for body-armors (vests) and helmets to give us option for interchangeable flag patch?

Regarding VIP i will suggest some of the wide range area of VIP's as a businessman/woman, diplomatic personals, press, scientists, humanitarian workers, holy persons( priests...etc), show business stars in the visit to war zones....etc etc.

Edited by ziggy76

If you need any music doing for your campaign let me know via PM! I love using your mod so it would be nice to give something back :)

The main focus of the next update will be getting the SUV in game (I posted a picture further back in the thread). I'll keep people posted on my progress.

Looking forward to this, it looks promising! Also, my suggestions have been meant as something somewhat Placeholder-ish until custom content is in the Game. Since the SUV is already aimed for the next release, though, i'm happily awaiting this (:

Which new headgear?

I made an cap from you template but when try to link it to an PMC Soldier its dont appear. Its actually happen if i try an arma 3 helmet.

I find another solution. I used an indpend soldier with your uniforms/vest. :)

But theres new problem now, i cant remove nvgoogles from ind soldier.

Edited by mladjaSRB

I made an cap from you template but when try to link it to an PMC Soldier its dont appear. Its actually happen if i try an arma 3 helmet.

I find another solution. I used an indpend soldier with your uniforms/vest. :)

But theres new problem now, i cant remove nvgoogles from ind soldier.

Ah I see. You need to use the template unit named "*Security Contractor*" (note the asterisk). You then need to manually add uniform, vest, headgear, weapons, etc via the units init. All the other units have an eventhandler running against them which generates the random gear. I'm pretty sure this will override anything you specify in the units init.

Let me know how you go with that

I encountered another small thing you seem to have overlooked PomiGit: In the PGS "Showcase Mission" you left the old MX classnames. I guess you put them into the crate at the shooting range manually?

Argh, there had to be something I missed :) Cheers for letting me know. I'll update the mission later today and post a link

Regarding VIP i will suggest some of the wide range area of VIP's as a businessman/woman, diplomatic personals, press, scientists, humanitarian workers, holy persons( priests...etc), show business stars in the visit to war zones....etc etc.

Yeah i had someone else pm me about vip in business attire. There is actually a business woman 3ds max sample model I could port but that has a whole bunch of overhead with it given there is no female models in game yet.

I'll keep a look out for suitable free models I can download and incorporate, if you find any yourself, feel free to send me a link

If you need any music doing for your campaign let me know via PM! I love using your mod so it would be nice to give something back :)

That would be awesome mate, thank you. I'm starting to think about campaign ideas. Once I have the SUV in game I'll probably start focusing on that.

Am also keen to work with any experienced mission makers on that so if anyone else wants to get involved then please let me know.

Don't know if anyone reported this before but I've run into some problems with your units in MP:

1. Units still report lack of ammo after the patch

2. Most of units spawn without any clothes (Only in MP as it works perfectly fine in the editor. Tested both on dedicated server and host.)

I'm not using the Dev-Build

Thats true, in multiplayer they reporting low ammo, also not possible to remove NVG because when open Inventory, NVG is not there but still stay on the top of the baseball hat.

When restarted a mission with the last version of this mode appeared an error " No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.arifle_MX_GL_blk_ACO_pointer_F´". The weapons are not the black version. This was the first problem I had and I think that will help me solve. I'm really enjoying your work, congratulations.

Just chiming in to say thanks. Your mod is still awesome.

I have an idea for a helicopter for the mod, how 'bout a UH-1Y or UH-1H. Because they may be outdated by then and for an MRAP the Maxxpro

Regarding these MP issues. Can you tell me what mp missions you are using? I have my own mp mission I use for testing and I am not having this issue.

Thanks

Regarding these MP issues. Can you tell me what mp missions you are using? I have my own mp mission I use for testing and I am not having this issue.

Thanks

There is the possibility of providing missions for your mod? Thank you!

Ah I see. You need to use the template unit named "*Security Contractor*" (note the asterisk). You then need to manually add uniform, vest, headgear, weapons, etc via the units init. All the other units have an eventhandler running against them which generates the random gear. I'm pretty sure this will override anything you specify in the units init.

Let me know how you go with that

Hello.

First of all, congratulations to @ MOD, very beautiful and it is for this reason that my clan has chosen. But I have a little problem when I initialize the slot of the player. In local everything works as it should, however when we play on the server, we all come together in their underwear :).

Below is the script that call the Int inside the player:

nul = [this] execVM "equip\granatiere.sqf";

// 2RGT OBERST per ARMA3 //

// Personaggio Granatiere //

if (isServer) then {

waitUntil {!isNull _unit};

};

_unit = _this select 0;

// Remove original equipment

removeAllWeapons _unit;

removeUniform _unit;

removeHeadgear _unit;

removeVest _unit;

removeBackpack _unit;

removeallassigneditems _unit;

// Aggiunta giberna tattica, mimetica e backpack

_unit addVest "V_PlateCarrier1_PMC_blk";

_unit addUniform "U_PMC_BrnPolo_BgPants";

_unit addHeadgear "H_Cap_tan_pmc";

_unit addbackpack "B_mas_Kitbag_black";

// configurazione arma primaria

_unit addMagazines ["30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag", 5];

_unit addMagazines ["30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer", 3];

_unit addWeapon "arifle_MX_GL_blk_ACO_F";

_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight";

_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Hamr";

//_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "muzzle_snds_M";

// configurazione arma secondaria

_unit addMagazines ["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag", 2];

_unit addWeapon "hgun_ACPC2_snds_F";

// equipaggiamento soldato

_unit addMagazines ["handgrenade", 2];

_unit addMagazines ["smokeshell", 2];

_unit addMagazines ["SmokeShellGreen", 1];

//_unit addMagazines ["SmokeShellBlue", 2];

//_unit addItem "nvgoggles";

_unit addItem "ItemCompass";

_unit addItem "itemgps";

_unit addItem "itemmap";

//_unit addItem "ACRE_PRC119";

_unit addItem "ACRE_PRC343";

_unit addItem "itemwatch";

_unit addWeapon "Rangefinder";

_unit addGoggles "G_Tactical_Clear";

//_unit assignitem "nvgoggles";

_unit assignitem "itemcompass";

_unit assignitem "itemgps";

_unit assignitem "itemmap";

_unit assignitem "ACRE_PRC343";

_unit assignitem "itemwatch";

// oggetti nel backpack

(unitBackpack _unit) additemCargo ["FirstAidKit",6];

(unitBackpack _unit) addmagazineCargo ["handgrenade", 3];

(unitBackpack _unit) addmagazineCargo ["1Rnd_SmokeOrange_Grenade_shell", 3];

(unitBackpack _unit) addmagazineCargo ["1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", 7];

(unitBackpack _unit) addmagazineCargo ["30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag", 5];

if(true) exitWith{};

How can I fix?

Thanks in advance

vsroberst@gmail.com

Edited by 2rgt oberst

I can not add attachments to enter the mission MP.

This is my e-mail address: vsroberst@gmail.com

ciao ; )

I think you have this problem http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167860-Added-Uniform-Disappears-in-Multiplayer

I think is not mod related but maybe a bug introduced with the last update because many of us are having troubles with custom loadouts

try to post there , hope we can all find a solution

ciao ; )

I think you have this problem http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167860-Added-Uniform-Disappears-in-Multiplayer

I think is not mod related but maybe a bug introduced with the last update because many of us are having troubles with custom loadouts

try to post there , hope we can all find a solution

Ciao e grazie! ;)

Thank you! I'm going to read ;)

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------