Sign in to follow this  
virtualinfantry

Virtual Training Ground (WIP)

Virtual Training Ground (VTG) is a hobby of mine while I learn the scripting language and dabble with Arma 3 mission development.

Basically VTG is a mission where you will be able to log in and proceed to learn and train everything Arma 3 has to offer as far as vanilla content is concerned.

From weapons training, to flying, to CQC training, demolitions, armory tactics, I plan to evolve lots of scenarios to enjoy..

All beta content (models etc) in Arma 3 are currently available and layed out. So you can even log in here and see all the different items, such as light poles, fences, all the vehicles and choppers... Eventually all will be put to use in various training scenarios as we proceed with development.

Current Version is 0_15 and now has a working pistol range, and sniper range. The sniper range is probably the most fun aspect right now, and has active scoring.

Pistol Range

(very basic shoot at random popup targets in a range)

Sniper Range

Scan and shoot at 60 strategically hand placed popup targets (randomly active) and shoot for points.

In development and coming soon

AT Training

Shoot AT rockets at static and random spawning live enemy vehicles

Helicopter Training

From basic maneuvering, to mini missions of insertion, pickup, and combat scenarios.

CQC Combat

Engage live enemies in close quarter battles

Infiltration Combat

Sneak into enemy quarters and destroy key targets/equipment.

And much more to come as beta progresses.

You can login and check out VTG on multiplayer dedicated server. (Filter VirtualInfantry.com)

Will update here as more features become available.