Sign in to follow this  
alexharvey52

Looking to hire a mission maker

Wasn't sure where to post this. Feel free to move it.

I am looking to hire as I don't have the time to create myself anymore. I am looking to hire somebody that could make a very small simple mission that can be played on a dedicated server. The mission will be like domination where you have to attack and take a area marked red on the map and once its completed the area is marked as green, when all 6 areas are taken the mission ends. I will also like a few side missions. It should be like domination or invade an annex but a lot more simple and the code should be basic. I only need a foundation of which I can build on.

If you think this should be very simple and your happy to show me for free then go ahead :P If its a more complex process so will pay you.

PM me.

Domi isn't basic, nor would anything like Domi with zones and side missions be basic. My friend's mission Enemy Assault is Domi-ish in flavor, with multiple random objectives in random locations in series. But it's not really basic. :)

Your best bet would be to find the time to learn how things work and slowly try to adapt an existing mission to add/remove what you want. Or build from scratch. Trying to buy your way to something you don't understand will probably not work out how you imagine.

Check out my Occupation 0.13. As it stands the mission could be used as a foundation for further missions. MassAsster is already making a blend of Occupation and invade and annex. Let me know if you do want to use it so I can give you change log notes aswell. (Will help you update your version)

Check out my Occupation 0.13. As it stands the mission could be used as a foundation for further missions. MassAsster is already making a blend of Occupation and invade and annex. Let me know if you do want to use it so I can give you change log notes aswell. (Will help you update your version)

Your mission looks very cool but its a bit too arcady and doesnt change around a lot. The mission im looking for will be on my server all the time and needs to be realistic. I dont want my members to get bored.

Your mission looks very cool but its a bit too arcady and doesnt change around a lot. The mission im looking for will be on my server all the time and needs to be realistic. I dont want my members to get bored.

thanks

thanks

I really love your EOS System. Makes everything ten times faster :)

Mind if I modify the mission slightly to make it more realistic and hardcore? I decided im going to add your mission to our map que :D

Edited by alexharvey52

I really love your EOS System. Makes everything ten times faster :)

Mind if I modify the mission slightly to make it more realistic and hardcore? I decided im going to add your mission to our map que :D

Sure. Also Releasing a more efficient EOS system soon so hold a day.

Sure. Also Releasing a more efficient EOS system soon so hold a day.

Sounds good! What new features are you adding. PM me if you want to keep it private :P If you want to work with me in making a realism version then also let me know. Ive spent the last 3 week making realism scripts.

Ah lol Money...Brings the world together. I would def make a sick mission for you but time and knowledge I dont have.

How much money are you talking here?

To be Devil's Advocate, why not just use Domination or Invade & Annex? Is it just the small mechanics change that means you want a new mode? :)