Sign in to follow this  
magnum482

In the editor my mission is set to 23:55; however, when in multiplayer it's 15:00

I don't know what to do about this. This ridiculous. Why is the map starting at 15:00 in multiplayer but at 23:55 in singleplayer? What did I do wrong? Does anyone even know what I am talking about?

Here is the file. It is a modified version of Insurgency. I set it to 23:55 in the editor and it starts at that time in the editor in singleplayer. In multiplayer it goes back to 15:00 which it was at previously. How do I fix this?

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23518567/INSURGENCY-141-COOP-VAS-NIGHT.Stratis.rar

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

I assume I have to change some kind of setting in one of the files in the .pbo... can anyone help me?

Did you check the parameters? You should be setting the time of the server in there if you haven't edited them.

In case you are unaware - in the upper right corner while you are hosting (or logged in as admin) you can edit certain values for the INSURGENCY mission, including the time of day. This is overriding your editor settings.