Sign in to follow this  
CorpsmanHusky

I hope the B.I. team sees this post -I also hope you put your input in as well

First off, thank you B.I. for your incredible games and building an incredible community. You have brought me alot of joy in games like ArmA and Take on Helicopters!

Ok, back to what I want to talk about. I hope you ladies and gents put in your input as well.

All of these ideas may be a challenge to B.I. but will definitely turn heads if done right

And I hope B.I. will see this post. :)

1) "B.I. Nitro": I had this idea, earlier this year I had read about how thq went out of business. I reminisced about all of the wild stuff my friends and I had with MX vs ATV. A few days ago I seen a youtube video about ArmA 3 and testing out an ATV. I begin to think, "What if B.I. made a giant action sports playground for offroad and onroad vehicles, realistic controls and feel, controller support, mod support, and of course beautiful graphics." So I had typed up the idea and expanded it more. A giant playground to start off, numerous relatively large maps for Mx, Atv, and other off road, onroad, racing vehicles (Even Snow Mobiles). You can set up your own races, customize your own vehicle, player, and attire. Not to mention you can use B.I. tools to make your own tracks, islands, and other vehicles. Of course because its an action playground, you can pull of tricks with simple controls on your atv or dirtbike with either the keyboard and mouse or playstation/xbox controller. You can roam open world with your friends online or start up a challenge or race.

2) "B.I. Session": This idea came when the Skate series ended. I have not found another realistic skateboarding or even a single bmx game for that matter. With using pc controls or a Xbox/Playstation controller, you use the same "flick it" controls as skate and have that feeling that every trick, every line you land is filled with satisfaction. Players can make community addons for clothing and bike/board designs. Same concept with my B.I. Nitro Idea, plus when offline, you can shred with A.I. versions of your friends or pro's/other characters the community made. With B.I.'s map tools you can make your own cities, parks, characters, clothing, bike/board designs and even animations for tricks. Added feature is pre-wind to get a better spin (Like ssx on tour almost). You can move objects like obstacles or move items you can skate on.

-Continued: Another part of 'Session' could be adding ski and snowboarding with multiple mountains, or a large map where you or your friend can fly to a specific spot to drop off skiers or boarders. Also, why not, for added craziness for 'session' you can also use a snow bike or snow tube (Or even longboards, mini trikes, miniboards, etc.) and make use of portable ramps (Like Skate 3 and place an object) or get two buddies to start "Bungee mode" where two friends or A.I. Players hold a bungee cord as you pull yourself back to launch yourself forward and shred the city in the winter.

3) ArmA 3 Expansion (Or Standalone game) 'Open Season': This is a hunting expansion for upcoming ArmA 3 or as a stand alone game. With top rifles and shotguns from Larue PredatOBR 5.56 and 7.62 all the way too Remington 870 and Bows with everything in between. The basic idea I had for this is simply a realistic hunting game, even more so than Cabela's games. Dozens of animals and environments both big and small. Treestands, camps, decoys, game calls, and game lures. To top it all off, I would love to see a live environment (Better than what is seen in Far Cry 3)

4) "Trade Face" feature in B.I. games: This idea is like EA's Gameface feature but you have more options and can shape every part of the player and import it into B.I. Games like ArmA.

5) More simulators for more vehicles, like Take on Helicopters

Well, those are my ideas I have so far.

Please feel obligated to comment!:)

5) More simulators for more vehicles, like Take on Helicopters

Oh yes, I totally agree, perhaps a flight simulator?

All this powered by Virtual Reality? :rolleyes:

All this powered by Virtual Reality? :rolleyes:

I don't believe CC:GM uses the RV engine, so why would any of these suggestions be bound to it?

I don't believe CC:GM uses the RV engine, so why would any of these suggestions be bound to it?

True. For example ideas 1 and 2 would be better suited to the CC:GM engine since it's more vehicle oriented while 3 is debatable due to landmass size (though I don't expect many real life hunters will cover more than 25km2) and the superior ballistics modeling in Real Virtuality.

I would very much like to see idea 5, but with tanks and armored vehicles. A realistic tank sim similar to the ones from the 90's though not as detailed as Steel Beasts. And then hopefully some features will make it back to ArmA ... finally.

CC: GM engine is massively improved engine which was used in Alpha Prime and it's engine designed and developed by Black Element studio

Take On Mars uses even more improved CC: GM engine ...

CC: GM engine is massively improved engine which was used in Alpha Prime and it's engine designed and developed by Black Element studio

Take On Mars uses even more improved CC: GM engine ...

I'd love to hear more info about this engine. I've tried to look it up several times, but there's just a complete void of information where it's concerned.

IMO more focus on creating realistic physics for all vehicles mainly land and air. Realism should only be addressed as far as the subjects not the setting.

As an example certain vehicles/characters/landscapes/weapons/accessories/creatures should not be left out under the guise/excuse of lack of realism, that should be up to the mission builder.

That is my only real critique of A3. They spent too much time worrying about a time period and political setting.

I like having some modern stuff but I think most of us just wanted Arma 2 but optimized and with more realistic vehicle characteristics.

That being said A3 is still great and I congratulate BI on what they are doing but maybe there is some truth in the RV engine being outdated but I don't know enough to confirm that.