Sign in to follow this  
xaysana

75th Ranger Regiment

Thanks Foxhound! Alright so i've retextured the green shirts to multicam however I can't get the unit to wear the green uniform. It'll just be the new textures on the blufor uniform. Anyone can help out with the configs?

You might want to ask AlexVestin, he got his units to work with the green uniform

could you not get them to be added to your ammo crate? i know that's a temporary fix but at least they will be there.i am sure antoine flemming knows how as he used them on his sapper models!

oh and thanks for the support man, i am going to be trying to release some arma 3 material as soon as we wind down from deployment.

Alright i'll try to get them in game later! Cheers

i threw this together real quick, i used rhard mk18 mod, and the hidden identity mod and also used antoin flemmings sapper model as the base of this reskin (not releasing it so i am sure he wouldnt be too upset) but just to give you an idea how awesome they look with your ranger gear

arma32013-08-1121-09-45-33_zps632a28eb.jpg

arma32013-08-1121-09-09-27_zps1f1a1dc2.jpg

arma32013-08-1121-08-01-11_zps586f5754.jpg

arma32013-08-1120-52-19-39_zpsf0c22a8f.jpg

arma32013-08-1120-28-35-10_zps0e740ff5.jpg

arma32013-08-1101-30-51-24_zps8328c226.jpg

sorry about the huge images, i dont know how to resize them.

if you would like these retextures i could always replace the sf patch with a ranger bat patch for you and send them your way as long as you dont mind mentioning my name if thats cool!

Edited by daveygary1979

For some reason, I can't get the uniforms, vests, or helmets to show up after downloading and installing the new updates. I deleted the old pack, changed my launch parameters and have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod twice. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I added an Addons folder and placed the two included pbo files into it. It cleared my issue right up.

Edited by TangoDown13

i threw this together real quick, i used rhard mk18 mod, and the hidden identity mod and also used antoin flemmings sapper model as the base of this reskin (not releasing it so i am sure he wouldnt be too upset) but just to give you an idea how awesome they look with your ranger gear

if you would like these retextures i could always replace the sf patch with a ranger bat patch for you and send them your way as long as you dont mind mentioning my name if thats cool!

Wow those units look great, i wouldn't mind including this in my pack do send the textures over! I'm still trying out the configs though and will do so in my free time this month as im busy with projects so apologies for the probable late update.

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Glad you figured it out :)

That's looking nice

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

these are pretty awesome. im getting this error in the editor thought:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses\XAY_USA_RGR.icon'.

I'm guessing a possibility is that I'm using these with the full A3 game, and not the beta?

also, is there some documentation for the classnames of all the gear and stuff?

Any more pics? Looking really good so far. Also, will we be getting a new vest/plate carrier? I'm not sure what the rangers are using currently but I'm not a big fan of the Arma 3 armor (or Crye cage armor).

Edited by AMS AGENT 000

As said before, he has been away, most likely back at college. When he gets back, he gets back.

Copy, my bad didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Where can i find the classlist for this addon? :)

Otherwise, awsome work! keep it up!

Does anyone else experience this error when opening the Insert Unit tab in the editor while using this addon? If so, is there any way to get rid of it without just turning the addon off?

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/XAY_USA_RGR.icon'.

New mod v2.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@rangers_a3.png

@ Xaysana;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

small bump, anyone know the classnames for the items?

Anyone know if the armor values are on par with current stable version or Arma3 for this mod?

Edit;

nvm, found classnames;

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_acu = ACU G3

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_acu_tshirt = ACU Half G3

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_acu_vest = ACU G3 Recon

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_acujck = ACU PCU

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_mcam = Multicam G3

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt = Multicam Half G3

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest = Multicam G3 Recon

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_mcamjck = Multicam PCU

U_xay_B_CombatUniform_pcu = PCU

V_xay_PlateCarrier1mcam = Platecarrier Lite Multicam

V_xay_PlateCarrier1od = Platecarrier Lite OD

V_xay_PlateCarrier1rgr = Platecarrier Lite RG

V_xay_PlateCarrier2mcam = Platecarrier Multicam

V_xay_PlateCarrier2od = Platecarrier OD

V_xay_PlateCarrier2rgr = Platecarrier RG

H_xay_HelmetBmich1 = Mich Grey

H_xay_HelmetBmich2 = Mich Grey Painted

H_xay_HelmetBmich3 = Mich Multicam

H_xay_HelmetBmich4 = Mich Tan

H_xay_HelmetBmichcamo = Mich Camo Net

H_xay_HelmetBmichp1 = Mich Plain Grey

H_xay_HelmetBmichp2 = Mich Plain Grey Painted

H_xay_HelmetBmichp3 = Mich Plain Multicam

H_xay_HelmetBmichp4 = Mich Plain Tan

H_xay_HelmetBops1 = Opscore Tan

H_xay_HelmetBops2 = Opscore Tan Painted

H_xay_HelmetBops3 = Opscore Multicam Painted

H_xay_HelmetBops4 = Opscore Dark Grey

Nato_NVG = NV Goggles (Brown) remark: visible all the time (folded up)

Nato_NVG2 = NV Goggles (Brown) remark: invisible until nightvision is activated, then they appear folded down

Edited by bamse
classnames galore! ;D

Hi again :)

I found a clash with Authentic Gameplay Modification (@AGM). It seems like you are sharing classes so when you place down their modules for setting "rules" you get the following error message (message change a bit depending on what modules you place):

ranger_agm_error.png

Dev from AGM told me the following in their thread before I found what mod was causing it;

commy2;2715913']Some other add-on uses class Default as a base class' date=' which will cause such error messages.[/quote']

Is there some way around this? I have no previous experience of config-editing but I think I'm a fast learner ;D

EDIT:

Found the define in len_nato.pbo > config.bin and it has to do with the PVS15's.

Is this something I can edit and test it on my own computer without violating licenses?

If yes, can I just unpack the pbo's, edit the config.bin (derapify first perhaps?) and just pack it back up?

Edited by bamse

Any chance of getting this mod signed? Has anyone tested it on a dedicated server w/o the key and sign?