Sign in to follow this  
Silentstrike

Multiplayer Hacker Report

Hey guys,

I am posting here because I want to report a hacker. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't find any report section.

This is the story:

We were on our clan recruitment server on ArmA 2 / ArmA 2 Free ([10/21st]Recruitment | MIC ONLY | Tactical Realism Teamspeak). In that I am Capt.Tim. We had people of the 18th joining, then quickly more members joined and asked their members why they were on our server and whether they were leaving the 18th. When we had discussions between 18th members in our Teamspeak server I decided to talk to their leader, he wasn't there someone else was and I asked him to make sure his members don't bring any issues with him in my server. A week later three guys of the 18th joined and one of them made our base blow up. We kicked them and restarted our mission. I talked to them and told them to stay away. One of them came back on with another name, I recognized him by Player ID and he acted like he was someone else. When he figured I wasn't that stupid the other two came on with other names too and hacked again, this time everyone in the server their games froze which made mine crash. Then they got kicked again and kept trying to connect two times.

I've got their names, player ID's and a server log. Unfortunately I don't have anything else of proof.

Can something be done against these guys? I heard they hack more often, so I'm probably not the only one with them as issue.

Thanks in advance.

wait for BattlEye, don't waste your time to write about it now

ouch, you don't have BE enabled on server ? {facepalm}

Haha! Thanks Dwarden. Yes it was disabled, I will enable it next time, we usually don't use it, whenever we recruit on ArmA 2 regular I just quickly host something. We usually do ACE with ACRE or other mods.

Thanks for your quick reactions.

Some server admins take a harder stance and a zero tolerance policy toward blatant base teamkilling and trolling--anybody who does that gets an immediate ban. Perhaps you should consider adopting this sort of approach in the future?

Enabling BattleEye on the server give you greater flexibility.