Sign in to follow this  
SlappyPankake

Activate module with trigger

So I'm making kind of a D-Day mission at the Kamino beach and I am trying to get the Kamino base to be populated with Bluefor AFTER the beach has been "taken." Is this at all possible?

Also is there any way to get the "time advance" animation that played in the "defend Kamino" mission? I want to give the impression that the base was set up over a period of time. But, I would also like to teleport all of the units into the base after the beach has been taken.

Thanks

trust me man...I've tried and that does not work. I even set up just a trigger and a sites module on a different scenario to see if it would do it, and it will not.

Oh, sorry, just skimmed the post. You can activate a module with a trigger. The video effect you're talking about.. ummm.. I'll look it up. Just tried Defend Kamino and didn't see any time change?

Edited by kylania

yeah just wondering exactly HOW to get the module to populate the kamino base after the triggered has been activated. And like I said, just straight syncing then hasn't worked out for me... =( And if you play the mission, the effect is towards the end when it jumps ahead to night.

Thanks!

I think I've seen a skip time module in the dev branch. Have not tried it though.

I also tried creating a site via trigger, actually wanted to make it so that you can "capture" sites. Meaning if opfor is present and no blufor the opfor site activates... that make sense? couldn't get that to work =/

I guess we have to keep an eye on when this gets updated

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createSite

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148841-How-do-we-use-quot-createSite-quot

you could just spawn some guys at the base without using the site module though?