Sign in to follow this  
BL1P

Server profile Difficulty settings and precisionEnemy.

In arma2 the precisionEnemy settings for server profiles was stopped in 1.60 and altering the setting would have no effect on the AIs precision.

You had to alter the skillEnemy to lower the precision along with the skill.

Is this also the case for Arma3 ?

changing the skill***** in your server.cfg has no effect at present

The ai will run with skill 0.63.. for every skill attribute unless you define them elsewhere. (Editor slider, zeu_serverskill, mission scripting etc) regardless of what you do there

changing the skill***** in your server.cfg has no effect at present

The ai will run with skill 0.63.. for every skill attribute unless you define them elsewhere. (Editor slider, zeu_serverskill, mission scripting etc) regardless of what you do there

Thanks for the reply Terrox.

So for anyone wanting to run a none modded server there is no way to globally turn down the precision of the AI ?

Hopefully its just frozen for beta testing and the precision will get unlocked at some point.

Bare with me I am currently working on a cfgAIskill addon. We run it tonight and it needs some value editing but it will be a node specific addon. E.g can be run on the server and or client, doesnt create mission dependancy etc

So setting the AIs skill in the A3profile should have no effect? I can't confirm this, as i used lower skill settings (around 0.58) to counter the AI aimbot accuracy skills before we integrated your zeusAI with maxed out skill (0.98).

So setting the AIs skill in the A3profile should have no effect? I can't confirm this, as i used lower skill settings (around 0.58) to counter the AI aimbot accuracy skills before we integrated your zeusAI with maxed out skill (0.98).

yer its a pain in the arse to test.

Would be nice if a dev said yer its working or no its not :)