Sign in to follow this  
them18pro

Arma 3 ACRE to a dedicated hosted server?

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to download and add ACRE to my server which is hosted, I have a control panel with a file manager which has folders like,

Addons

appcache

config

DiectX

Dll

Dta

Keys

logs

Missions

MPmissions

_Profiles

Now what im struggling with is where do i download and what do i download.

And then where do i put these folders in my server?

There maybe posts similar to this but ones that explain it for a hosted server i cannot find.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TheM18Pro

Do you have access to the command line to modify it, or will you need to approach the service provider?

@JayArma2Lib and @ACRE should be copied to be at peer level as "addons" and "mpmissions"

then activated via the mod line

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE" as an example

This is completely from memory, so something things might be a bit off..

If you cannot access the command line that starts the server, then you are going to have difficulties getting any mods to work.

A workaround can be to put their files directly into the appropriate folders, but this is highly not recommended, as you'll have a very hard time removing them later without deleting important game files, and also updating them will be a nightmare.

It's generally a bad idea to get a server that doesn't let you access the command line when it comes to ArmA, because there are more important things that you will need to access on your server, such as the profile settings and the server.cfg.